Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

check out my dog

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 03:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default check out my dog

i think he is sweet

Old 02-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: check out my dog

Well, do you love your dog? Did you raise him from a pup?

I have a pit that I raised from 4 weeks old and I hate nothing more than an ******* who has a pit for the sake of having a pit.

I think my bike is sweet - I love my dog like my baby. I think I have correctly categorized you...

Old 02-15-2007, 03:56 PM

i have a pit too i raised her since she was about 8 weeks old i hate when people say pits are mean she is a 40 pound lap dog

Old 02-15-2007, 03:57 PM

i have two of them and raised em both from pups and he is only 10months old in that pic but i love them like my children and they both sleep with me and my wife

Old 02-15-2007, 04:02 PM

and for this comment i forget more in my sleep about pits than youll ever know so categorize that
ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Well, do you love your dog? Did you raise him from a pup?

I have a pit that I raised from 4 weeks old and I hate nothing more than an ******* who has a pit for the sake of having a pit.

I think my bike is sweet - I love my dog like my baby. I think I have correctly categorized you...

Old 02-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: pitbull#1

and for this comment i forget more in my sleep about pits than youll ever know so categorize that
You were going good with the last post...

But this one proves my point. Whatev dude - go talk about bloodlines and blue noses and red noses and blahb blah blah...

Old 02-15-2007, 05:58 PM

Geez, isn't this the pot calling the kettle black.....now who's being the snob??????

Old 02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Banned

Haha - bug off...

I'm not being a snob - I just can't stand people thathave pits and sit around talking about how bad *** their dog is and how he locks on to an old tire swing and about his mammas bloodlines and his daddy's bloodlines and blah blah blah...

Really, WTF are you doing in here if you have nothing related to say? It's gonna be a while before I make my mind up about you, I can see.

Cest la vi

Old 02-15-2007, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Haha - bug off...

I'm not being a snob - I just can't stand people thathave pits and sit around talking about how bad *** their dog is and how he locks on to an old tire swing and about his mammas bloodlines and his daddy's bloodlines and blah blah blah...

Really, WTF are you doing in here if you have nothing related to say? It's gonna be a while before I make my mind up about you, I can see.

Cest la vi

You are being a snob!! He mentioned nothing about bloodlines, etc. He raised his from pups just like you. And even if he did get a pit just for the sake of wanting a pit. So what? People get a bike for the sake of having a bike. Some even claim to be hardcore like you.

Oh and I'll be where ever the 'F' I choose to be. I don't answer to you.

And what's up with this categorizing and making your mind up about people. So judgemental.....

Old 02-15-2007, 06:22 PM

damn...who gives a **** anyways....If he was fighting them or abusing the dog i could see such a commotion. But he obviously loves his dog, so just chill out and if you dont like what he has to post dont read it.

Quick Reply: check out my dog