Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Change your eye color with magic bishes!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 05:23 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Change your eye color with magic bishes!

AWESOMENESS!!! I got an email with the magic spells AND she sent them in the mail. Here you go. Letus know ifthere areany success stories:

Hello.... I am going to go ahead and send this to you through e-mailsince it's the week-end and all. I did mail it through the mail as well but sit may take afew days to get there so this way you can go ahead and try some of the spells now. Hope you have a great week-end and thanks so much for buying these from me. Have fun with them and try it with your friends too.... it is fun.

[/align][/align]Here are some different ways to change the color of your eyes. I have tried this and it did make my eyes much darker than they are, but it did not make my eyes the way I wanted them. I did think that it was really neat and have a friend who tried it and it worked very good for her. (My friend is not pagen/wiccan either) [/align]I have seen her eyes change colors too. AMAZING!!! [/align][/align]Try one of these or all of them to see which one works best for you. I am not really into this sort of thing like my family and friends, which I got these spells from, but know many people who are, and I thought this may be a fun auction to have on ebay. Good Luck and have fun with it. If it doesn't work the first couple of times, keep trying or try a differnt spell.[/align]These spells do not belong to me, I was just given permission to sell them on ebay from my family and friends so you are not allowed to resell these with out permission from them. Just have fun with them and try it with your Family & Friends. [/align]
Terri
************************************************** ***********************************
Do this spell at night-time
[/align]Be sitting comfortably where you will not be distracted[/align]Need: One or more Candles in the color you want to change your eyes to be and (see this color in everything) and a Pentacle [/align]Light the candle(s) and sit in front of them and say this 3 or more times:[/align]"1,2,3, change for me,
1,2,3 (the color you have now) to (the new color you want) let me see."
[/align]Take a very deep cleansing breath while you envision yourself with the new eye color, then say this 3 or more times:[/align]"By the power of three, let it be seen."[/align]Again visualize your eyes changing from their original color to the new color, then go look in the mirror.[/align]Note: This spell may only last a day or so if only using one candle. And the color of the [/align]candle will be the new eye color![/align](This is the one my friend and I used and it worked for me)
************************************************** **************************************
************************************************** **************************************

This spell takes a while and a lot of practice
[/align]Close your eyes and think about the color that your eyes are now. [/align]Then visualize the new color, which you want your eyes to be, overpowering the color of your eyes now. [/align]Do this slowly for 15 minutes. [/align]This spell should wear off in about a day. [/align](This one does not work for me but worked better for my friend)[/align]************************************************** ****************************************
************************************************** ****************************************

Do this spell at nighttime. Light one orange and one pink
candle....... Close your eyes. You Must Have complete focus and be concentrating on the spell, and NOTHING else. Fill your mind with the color your eyes are now. Picture that for about five minutes......then... After five minutes start to picture the color you want and begin to Chant...

'Become of me,' three times. Repeat this whole process two times and you will see
changes throughout the evening and next day. The more you do this the more your eyes will begin to change colors.
[/align]************************************************** ****************************************
************************************************** ****************************************
You can burn some incense or candle while doing this, but it is not required. You just need to relax your mind, and be somewhere where you will have no distractions what so ever.
[/align]Get an idea of what color you want your eyes to be and then think of your face like a mask that you are holding up about 5 inches from your eyes so you can see behind it. [/align]Then think of a bright light shining through the eyeholes of the mask. It starts out as a very dim light, but it gets really REALLY bright and the light is the color that you want your eyes to be. Try to hold that idea for as long as you can. See the eyes of the mask filling up with the new color and then visualize putting the mask on your face and absorbing it under your skin so your eyes become that color. You don't have to chant or anything because it can take most of your concentration to visualize it and make it stick. [/align]This spell only last about an hour and a half to two hours, so it would be perfect for going to a party or to dinner with someone special.

Look into the flame of a pink candle while chanting
Blazing Fire as you dance,
Call upon my sacred glance.
Call upon my second sight,
Give me, (the new color of eyes),with your sacred light.
Blazing fire shining bright,
Give me now my second sight.
[/align]This spell will last about two hours so repeat after two hours if you want your eyes to stay the new color for longer.
[/align]

[/align][/align]My Website- http://www.junkeemonkee.com[/align]My Ebay- http://stores.ebay.com/Pink-Monkey-Templates[/align]Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/junkeemonkee[/align][/align]

Old 11-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Change your eye color with magic bishes!

Ummmmm, ok

Old 11-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

HALP!!

FAIL!!

Old 11-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh crap!!

Now what??

WTF!!

Old 11-14-2008, 06:28 PM

or you could of skipped paying 5 dollars and googled it.

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.ne...-eye-color.htm

Old 11-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Retired Moderator

Thanks?

Name:  spock_cant_see_****.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  21.7 KB

Old 11-14-2008, 07:28 PM

BAHAHAHA, I cant believe you actually ended up buying that.. good times.. im going to try it tonight.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:35 PM

Is there a spell to make clean hundred dollar bills issue forth from between my glutes.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Zasder

lol, ouch, that's gonna leave someone upset over wasted money

Old 11-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

ORIGINAL: Zasder

lol, ouch, that's gonna leave someone upset over wasted money
I knew I was getting screwed one way or another...hahaha.

Quick Reply: Change your eye color with magic bishes!