Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBRForum s Coolest member!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CBRForum s Coolest member!

I know we have the ROTM and ROTY but I was wondering who are the most popular members on here? We can all see pictures and specs of each other's bikes, and we can see pictures of each other. But after a while, some members just stick in our minds because of teir personalities, not their rides or their pictures. elaborate as you will...

I nominate...

Voodooo (our resident forum adict, it got you a mod badge didint it?) and most of your comments are sooo left field they should be compiled in a book.

Jules (Lets face it, we ALL love jules, or just swallow a little puke after reading any comment she makes) Im one of the ones that love ya girl.

HARDCORP (I have to admit, I do feel a little safer knowing we have our resident hard a$$ on the board)

BLUEFOX (Admit it you all want to steal his bike and HAVE to read any post he makes.) We are all disapointed when they dont include pictures.

THEX (the member with the bull$hittometer on all the time.) no sugar coating from the guy ever!

Noticeable but saddly I cant nominate:

Myself (lets fece it, 3 years and only 450 posts jeez)

WhiteDealerShipRice (hes my bro so I can't)

JamesTorres: your comments are funny 60% of the time but you are not alfa bro. sorry.

Redd600RR: Your Bike ROCKS a$$ more than most, seriously, id steal it any day even if I owned foxy 2.3 but reading your stuff, I just havent got a decent handle on who you are, just your bike.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Default RE: CBRForum s Coolest member!

ftw

Old 11-16-2008, 09:53 PM

I see this turning into a brown nose situation real fast...

I nominate Shadow, a Mountain of useful information.. and usually has nothing but nice/positive things to say. Shadow, U rock!

YOU are the Coolest member. heheh

or I self nominate myself.. Im totally badass.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:54 PM

hahaha, that's funny.
But remember, tha't MR. Priceline negotiator to you now.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I nominate the whole forum...its it not one single member that makes this place great, but a combination of many people and personalities. I do have my favorites, they know who they are.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:58 PM

I see this turning into a brown nose situation real fast...
I see your point, but why would it? most people here dont know each other personally. I was just wondering when you think CBR forum, what members do you remember innstantly in your mind.

I know I'm not one of them. But I Im almost positive that most on my list anyone that has been on the forum more than a week has already an opinion about them. Be it true or not.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:03 PM

It is uncanny how my choices would be very similar to my Brother's

DooDoo Is just straight up entertaining to read

Fox This thread is not worthless without pics... but DAMN the pics are damn Nice, and so are the Mods on the bike

Jules our resident sweetheart (even when she puts some of our folks on a diabetic coma).... keep pouring on the sugar girl, most of us love you for it, and those who don't.... they just love to hate you (Cue the 80's disco song) so they love you anyways.

HARDCORPS The Bogeyman may check under his bed for Chuck Norris, but Chuck Norris checks under his bed for the HARDCORPS...

The X our BS Filter

and I'll add

The Shortbuss If you mix the X with the DooDoo you'd get something very similar to the Shirt(buss)

Old 11-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Well this is nothing more than a popularity contest, so im definatly out LOL.

I have so far what i consider to be 3 friends here, Juliet, Voodoo, and VP, they have to top my list. There are a lot of very cool people here though, im glad everyone is here thats here.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:18 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Redd

I nominate the whole forum...its it not one single member that makes this place great, but a combination of many people and personalities.
+1

But its hard to hear in here with that vacuum sound in the background.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:27 PM

It is kind of like a popularity contest. but not one to put anyone down, just a wa to express who are the people in the forum that we recognize and why. I cant realy think of anyone on this board who I despize (aside from the ocasional troll).

Also of notise are oldfatguy (what ever happened to him) northenfirepower and classic (if you'r from OZtralia, you have to be cool right??)

Quick Reply: CBRForum s Coolest member!