Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBRForum Fantasy Baseball Smack Talk Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CBRForum Fantasy Baseball Smack Talk Thread

I checked last night and I was up 7-4, this morning ended up 5-7...had a bad day Sunday. But that's why baseball is so long, to make sure that all the good teams are at the top at the end of the season, and I'm pretty confident I'll be there if Buerhle doesn't give up 7 runs every 1 innning he pitches...lol

Anybody want a closer? I got some extra's for a good starter or OF...

Old 04-07-2008, 02:04 PM

You had your boy Buerhle on the bench with with a 1.29 ERA, 1.29 WHIP, and a win... Doh! It wouldn't have mattered much anyways, Fresh Eggrolls came back strong. I'll trade you Damon for that closer you speak of.

Old 04-07-2008, 04:18 PM

Um, look at Buerhle's first start...that's why his *** was benched, plus I had my money fantasy baseball league drafts this weekend...here's the link if you want to check it out...either way, I wouldn't have made a difference anyways with that one start...

http://www.customstat.com/2008/mon/meymemo.htm

The league is MEY Memorial (Mike Edward Young), his team was Young Guns. He was my best friend and killed in a car accident two days after Xmas. Damn, I miss my homey...

I was so busy, I wasn't even aware Memphis and Kansas had won on Sat...and I probably won't be watching the final tonight because I got the last piece to get my bike back together finally!!! Str8 to my basement for me for re-assembly, look for completion pics of my bitch by the weekend!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Look at the forecast!!!
Wednesday, Apr9[/align][/align]
High: 62 °FRealFeel®: 58 °F[/align]Mostly sunny and breezy[/align][/align]Thursday, Apr10[/align][/align]
High: 63 °FRealFeel®: 61 °F[/align]Partly sunny[/align][/align]

It's all starting to come together now!!!

Old 04-07-2008, 04:25 PM

Oh, and I'm a Sox fan, dude, sorry about Damon...I'd rather **** on him than shake his hand.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:17 PM

Damn bro, so sorry to hear about you friend.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ffingers

ROLL call...alright...all you FB guys....new and old...how was your first week...i am a little disappointed but not too bad...i am right in the middle which is nice....have to do a little tweaking....but as we all know..... a .500 ball club isn't that bad....

so new guys....fun?

old guys....how you think your season is going to hold up?
im pleased to be in the middle as well...martinds offense was exploding...while mine was at a stand still, but somehow i edged out a win there...my pitching staff is full of STUDS...peavy, webb, and sheets have all started 2 games, and have a combined ERA of negative 5 million

p.s. the red sox gobble goat nuts

Old 04-08-2008, 12:14 PM

Thanks QB, still trying to cope and when he's on my mind my posts are kinda depressing...usually Pearl Jam or Bob Marley does it to me. Time needs to pass...

I have Sheets in my NL only league, I am liking what he's gonna do this year, if he stays healthy.

I do have closers to move.

The Yankees blow HUGE donkey dicks.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Retired Moderator

I only have one guy on my team that I like. Jeeter. He left injured yesterday in the third inning. I hate Fantasy BB. [:'(] I am going to go pout now.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered Users

cheer up poo-poo head....it's a long season....check out the waivers...you never know what you might find!

Old 04-08-2008, 02:33 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I only have one guy on my team that I like. Jeeter. He left injured yesterday in the third inning. I hate Fantasy BB. [:'(] I am going to go pout now.
Well for starters you can get rid of the people that have an NA status and put those players that have a DL status on the DL and pick up some replacements for them until they come off the DL. Your team is pretty good IMO, Young, Howard, Atkins, Delgado, Bedard, Hamels, and of course Jeter. And if you don't like Michael Young perhaps you would like Johnny Damon for him>?

Quick Reply: CBRForum Fantasy Baseball Smack Talk Thread