Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fantasy Footballers...

[sm=forgetit.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif]

that should sum it up!

Old 11-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Registered Users

aww see...now dluv is just trying to pillage me...i still have a slight chance...albeit VERY slight to make the playoffs so i am not in firesale mode yet...maybe after next week...we'll see...right now i still need decent offers....i am not trading westbrook for second tier player

Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

aww see...now dluv is just trying to pillage me...i still have a slight chance...albeit VERY slight to make the playoffs so i am not in firesale mode yet...maybe after next week...we'll see...right now i still need decent offers....i am not trading westbrook for second tier player
You desperately need a WR! Your best WR is Isaac Bruce?! I will send another offer, but didn't think the last one was that bad. The Eagles are having some problems right now, Westbrook is playing hurt, and hasnt scored in three games......BUT he is their best player and has high potential.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

FUNK check yo PM's and get back to me nooob. i'v been sitting at work all day bored waiting for your reply =p

Old 11-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered Users

i'll take a look at it dluv!

Old 11-18-2008, 12:01 PM

Stinky, that's the best I got. No hard feelings if you don't like it. You get a RB identical to Forte, and aWR that is better than anyone you have now.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Retired Moderator

*Thoughts rolling around Dluvs brain as he prepares for The Fudgerammer*

Hi, I am Dluv, and my team kicks ***. I keep scoring hundreds of points...I am going to rape my fist while looking into a mirror because I am so awesome. There is a huge fantasy football vagina waiting for me in the sky...

*Cut to next Tuesday*

Hi, I am Dluv...ohhhhh my **** is bleeding from an **** ponding at the hands of The Fudgerammer and Fudgie. How sadI amto be backat .500!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

*Thoughts rolling around Dluvs brain as he prepares for The Fudgerammer*

Hi, I am Dluv, and my team kicks ***. I keep scoring hundreds of points...I am going to rape my fist while looking into a mirror because I am so awesome. There is a huge fantasy football vagina waiting for me in the sky...

*Cut to next Tuesday*

Hi, I am Dluv...ohhhhh my **** is bleeding from an **** ponding at the hands of The Fudgerammer and Fudgie. How sadI amto be backat .500!!!
LOL, I have a tough matchup this weekend. Playing against Tenn, NYG, and Pitt. This is going to be a tough win, but a win none the less. The Titans are going to lose their first game of the season because of how awesome Brett Favre and Thomas Jones are. They are going to get shut out by the Jets Defense. Warner is going to throw three TD's to Boldin, but fumble and get intercepted when he throws to anyone else(Fitzgerald no points.) Ronnie Brown and Marshawn Lynch will end up tearing both their ACL's(ouch). Matt bryant and Antonio Bryant will get caught making out in the shower, the"no clothes" shower at that,and get suspended for the rest of the season. Aaron Rogers forgets to wear his cup and has to have his ********* removed and never plays in the NFL again. Desean Jackson has a decent game(have him in my Yahoo league.) Dallas Clark takes a nap on the beaches of San Diego with out sun tan lotion and suffers 3rd degree burns and is unable to perform against the Chargers. This forces Peyton Manning to throw 5 TDs and run for 2 to prove he doesnt need Clark.

Now that I think about it, this could turn into a very easy win! I would change your line up Doodoo, those players are not going to score many points.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ Hahahaha...well done VDluv!!! Should be a good week.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

rofl

Quick Reply: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread