Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Fantasy Footballers...

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

Catmang, don't you dare trade Randy Moss for CedricBenson.
ROFLCOPTERS...yea, im a die hard bears fan, theres no way in HELL i would trade randy moss for buster, i mean benson...i already know first hand (through much heart ache and pain) how much benson sucks, and is a bum

Old 11-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what chu talking bout....benson's change of scenery has been the trick......17 points last week!

Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 PM

^^ He still isn't worth M Colston!! lol ^^

You put down that crack pipe yet, Hayden? lol

Check out any WR on my bench if you want to trade depth for depth, let me know. I need a RB #3 now...

Old 11-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Retired Moderator

Hayden...just so you know JFunk is a hardass when it comes to trades. You have to offer him like Adrian Peterson for Torry Holt or somthing. Pffffft!

Old 11-11-2008, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Hayden...just so you know JFunk is a hardass when it comes to trades. You have to offer him like Adrian Peterson for Torry Holt or somthing. Pffffft!
yeah i agree voodoo, jfunk is bragging about how great he is, but i let him become that way with all the 1 sided trades im allowing to go through....

Old 11-11-2008, 01:11 PM

plus funky, you offered me joey galloway averaging 1.2 (yes thats right one point two) points per game for a full time starting RB. i dont care who the RB is, with full time carries he's gonna get 10 ppg at least.....

Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 PM

Looks like I am the only one in this league who can see "future" fantasy potential. There are still 7 weeks to go, just ask whoever it was that released M Colston a few weeks back.

And you are talking about the Bengals RB that they claimed off waivers that no one else wanted. You had a starting RB on your bench, and I have a starting WR on my bench, sorry for asking for a depth switch. I also asked if you wanted D Avery instead, who had 22 points that week. Also, if you don't count the games he was injured, he's averaging 2.8 points a game, thank you very much. And Benson was averaging 3 points per game before his 16 points against Jax...so sorry for offering a fair trade, geez. You wanna trade D Ward for Galloway?

And I'm not the one that traded Peyton for Orton...so I have no clue what your talking about "uneven" trades. Right Voodoo? (Mr Kurt Warner for Indy Def)
How is that Arizona offense doing now?

Old 11-11-2008, 02:21 PM

Argue all you want little girls, Jackson for Boldin and Favre was the best trade of the year.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Retired Moderator

I think my dumping of Big Ben and Fast ***** was pretty good...hindsight being 20/20 and all. Funky Cold Mangina, good thing I got Warner back, eh? That would have been the alltime ****tiest trade. Aactually, I got Ronnie Brown out of that same deal. Not bad...even though he is no AP.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:36 PM

funk,

i currently have 4 WR's that are all better than Galloway by a long shot, thats why that deal didnt interest me....i have Laverneus Coles, Bernard Berrian, Braylon Edwards, and Devery Henderson. Benson has a 5x better chance of remotely making into my starting lineup over Galloway, thats all....where colston has some upside so does benson.....galloway has no upside.

Quick Reply: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread