Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fantasy Footballers...

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

So, I was up two points against VDluv and had two players left with him having played everyone of his players. That is an obvious victory, right?My Colts D scored -2 points and my TE, Dallas Clark, left the game...so I am tied now. F-ck you motherf-cking football gods!!! I am so pissed, that I almost want to offer my team to another member on this forum if that is possible. Mondays can f-ck you in this league after the scores have been finalized, so VDluv and I are at the mercy of ESPN. Maybe it will be just be a tie, but I feel I should have won this one. If any of you were up against your oponent with two players left, wouldn't you expect to win? I was counting on it. This **** could only happen to me.

P.S.
and as a side note I OWNED YOU and now im 1-0 Undefeated!
WTF are you talking about?!?! If we were head to head this week, I would have beaten you. Last time I checked, 103 is more than 96, and neither of us have players left...maybe I misinterpreted your quote directed at me.
not talking to you just whoever I was playing against i didnt even look I layed the smack down so hard I didnt even notice who I was playing!

Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Retired Moderator

not talking to you just whoever I was playing against i didnt even look I layed the smack down so hard I didnt even notice who I was playing!
Buahahahaha!!! You were drunk with power...I still would have beaten you, ***!

Old 09-08-2008, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

guys i don't remember exactly, but i think i set it up so there are no ties this year.....i think it goes to the total bench score if your starters tie.
Well I still have Walker to play on my bench, if he plays. And I guess he would have to score positive points too?!

After watching the St. Louis game, I am more than satisfied with trading Jackson.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nine Ten of Spadeshave ALL YOU BISCHES COVERED!

Old 09-08-2008, 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

guys i don't remember exactly, but i think i set it up so there are no ties this year.....i think it goes to the total bench score if your starters tie.
Well I still have Walker to play on my bench, if he plays. And I guess he would have to score positive points too?!

After watching the St. Louis game, I am more than satisfied with trading Jackson.

actually that trade is getting vetoed, and jackson will be in your starting lineup retroactively.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:44 PM

retroactive schmetroactive?! I am sure he will have a couple good games this year. Enjoy!

Old 09-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha quack banger! brady out for the year!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

haha quack banger! brady out for the year!
Now that's cold...hey Quack, can I get Romo from you? I got a schweeeeet *** Colts D to trade!!!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:38 PM

I told you that Warner for Defense trade was a BAD move, VooDoo... learn the lesson and make sure it doesn't happen again. lol

The Pats are my team, so this is the only place I can get some opposite emotions out...so...

HAHAHA!!! EGGROLLS GOT OWNED BY ME!! NO MORE TOM BRADY, HOW'S THAT FIRST ROUND PICK NOW!!! HAHAHA!!! I WIN!!

Phew, I feel a little better...but not really...

Wait, No More Brady This Year?!?! [][][]

WHAT A CROCK!! I WAITED THIS LONG AFTER THAT $HITTY SUPER BOWL FOR NOT EVEN 10 MINUTES OF BRADY AND NOW HIS KNEE IS MUSH...ERRRRR!!!! [:@][:@]

(At least he is not on any of my 6 fantasy teams this year, so phew there) BUT STILL!!! IT'S BOGUS!!!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:41 PM

oh man, Brady is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Banger!

Quick Reply: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread