Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

cause for concern ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 04:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cause for concern ?

My wife came home from work today a little concerned. This guy, one of her colleges ,walked right up close to her,and said "My god your hair smells fantastic" Is this something I should be worried about?

Old 03-29-2007, 06:33 AM
Default RE: cause for concern ?

no, but if a midget ever says that, then yes... you've got a problem (or maybe not)

i wanted to edit this to explain my reasoning to the "no" response. a straight guy would never use the word "fantastic" when trying to hit on a girl, this guy either has no game and isn't a threat, or isn't mackin

Old 03-29-2007, 06:35 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL!

No, I wouldn't be concerned over one comment. Two or three yes, but not 1.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:55 AM

Yeah man, you should be concerned, get over there and kick his *** lol. No you shouldn´t be worried about it But if he does it again you can always just give him a visit and talk about this over a hot cup of coffee! lol

Old 03-29-2007, 10:02 AM

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

My wife came home from work today a little concerned. This guy, one of her colleges ,walked right up close to her,and said "My god your hair smells fantastic" Is this something I should be worried about?
Not that you should be worried, but possesive yes. Lets compare it to a pack of wolves... you have your meat, and some other dog just came up and took a whiff and licked his chops. Now while he didnt take a bite, that SOB deserves to know its yours, and yours alone.

Thats just me though. Most women like to know they are 'owned' in some fashion. The whole protection things gets them feeling good if ya know what I mean.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:56 AM

I would be worried if this is the only time your wife has ever said something like this to you. Does she normally tell you when she gets compliments like that? If not, maybe she's trying to tell YOU something: you aren't giving her enough attention, and she's letting you know that someone else out there is.
I say surprise her with a romantic dinner somewhere, then knock the bottom out of it all night. It also doesn't hurt to tell your wife how beautiful she is ALL the time. Just because you're married doesn't mean you should stop trying to make her feel sexy.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:01 PM

Also if the guys name is fransisco and he talks with a lisp and his wrist flops like its broken you probably dont have anything to worry about.

+1 to Tennessee

Old 03-29-2007, 12:10 PM

This would be a wait and see if it were me. If it happens again, yes, clearly there is an issue.

Is this guy new, or has he just plucked up some courage ? If your wife has friends at work it may be worth letting them know subtely that it happened, in case his behaviour is spreading.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:21 PM

I don't think one time is worth taking any action on, but def keep an eye on him. Now if this made your wife uncomfortable, she should say something to him or her supervisor, that depends on her and how she feels about it.

Old 03-29-2007, 01:11 PM

i dont know what everyone is talking about 1 simple solution is to kil him and that will warn all other crazy people to stay away because you yourself is one crazy f*c**er

Quick Reply: cause for concern ?