Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CART WHEELS IN THE PARK A SAD STORY

Old 03-28-2008, 03:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CART WHEELS IN THE PARK A SAD STORY

So today i was out riding with blizzneck and a few others, we go to this spot thats kinda like a track, to have a quick ride before Blizz has to head off to work! So we do a couple of runs, all staying in our limits i might add, we gather up to shot the ****e for a second, and blizz and two of the others go back at it,BUT IN REVERSE!!!! i sit there to smoke a cig with the other 2 who where with us, we watched the 3 of um go around the loop, we look to our left and we see that blizz and his bike must have decided to try a synchronized cart wheel into the grass on the last corner just to add style. so i think ( if i remember right blizz)what happened was he came in hot to the last corner, started in on the brakes and had his front start to bounce a little, backed off then reapplied them, realized it was to late, and prepaired for the worst. he hit the curb just right, launched him into the air (this is about the time i started running to him and he said to me in a pm
Last time I seen someone run that fast was a crack head with retard strengh. you da man
) as he is launched up, his bike in perfect alinement with him, kinda cart/barrel rolls into the air, so in mid air the are both flipping in tandem. he lands on his head, ( he had on gear guys) as the bike lands on its front plastic (SAME TIME) they both where "ok". the plastic need to be replaced i think its the upper r and the front. thats about it i think oh the windscreen to. if i left any thing out blizz let me know. he is goo by the way

Old 03-28-2008, 04:22 AM
Default RE: CART WHEELS IN THE PARK A SAD STORY

I guess thats as well put as you can put a story like that. What a f'in nightmare, I just spend all my funds on all these mods, and crash me f'in precious, not a month later. Came in too hot, comming up on a left turn which I'm used to it being a right, but I had to go the oppsosite way. Broke hard, front end shimmed something fierce, let off 100%, re-applyied, Man the curve and curb is comming up quickly, shimmied again. At that momment, there really was nothing I could do but clinch up. Hit the curb and away I went, thought the bike was cartwheelin behind me about to crush me. After the dust settled, Look to my right cause I hear yelling, and its Matt (samill42), running like a track super star seeing if my splene had been severed. I was on my knees trying not to look directly at my bike. I told Matt that I was fine and requested that he picked up me bike. Matts good peoples. After further inspection, windscreen, front end, right upper are definitly going to need to be replaced, and possibly right lower. Sub frame got altered as well. twisted, not quite like a pretzel, but, f'in twisted. Didnt have enough time to look prior to going to werk if it is the brackets that hold the pastics which areconnected to the sub frame, or the actual sub frame that got bent. what a f'in nightmare. Sprained left thumb and lightely banged up left shin, but my precious, she took the brunt of the fall. 100% my fault! Riding beyond the limits, at liest I know where they are now, for that backwards left right. I will not post pics. I am beyond livid, and feel like a complete dousche. Thank the sweet Lord I ride with a helmut cause my lilpeanut brain would have been rightly jargled when my melon hit the ground. Thanks again Matt. When My precious is polished up again I will stay well within the limits. Live And Learn, sometimes the f'in hard way.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:32 AM

its ok man, we will get her up and preddy again. no worries. like you said live andlearn, next time we wont go right on that road, we go left.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:58 AM
Banned

07' 1KRR, 2 Bros V.A.L.E. M-2, PC lll, Gilles Rearsets, Spiegler SS Brake / clutch lines, BMC Filter, AFAM 520 (-1+2), Spdo Healr, Flap Mod, Pazzo levers, C/A Tail lite, Flush Sigs, Corbin Cust Seat, Ant-Racing Rearview Video Sys, Seat Cowl, PUIG Screen
It sounds like you spent more time installing all this stuff than you spent riding it.

Good to hear you didn't get hurt in your off road adventure, it could have been worse.

I will not post pics.
This thread sucks.

Old 03-28-2008, 07:10 AM

Damn, if your gonna play, your gotta expect things like that. Glead to hear of no serious injurys...just those annoying expensive ones.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:30 AM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif] [sm=sorry.gif] glad your ok.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:31 AM

First things first...your ok [sm=smiley20.gif]

Second...the bike can be fixed [sm=smiley20.gif]

Third...you guys are cool enough to share [sm=smiley20.gif]

In the military, you de-brief everything. That way everyone learns from what has happened and what to do to avoid it. Thanks for sharing the story...If that doesnt solve the "have the best gear possible" argument I dont know what does. The helmet probably saved you from permanent injury [&:]

BTW blizzneck, looked at your gallery, she's a sweet ride bro. I betcha a zillion dollars you'll have her back to brand new soon !!!!

RED [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-28-2008, 01:08 PM

i'll try to get him to post some pics, i think its he doesn't want the memory's of the crash. i don't blame him for that!!! i'll try to take some pics all spy style ifneed be, ( sorry blizz). you guys are great though, he is right livid right now, yet it will go away soon and his baby will survive. now that he is ok and the day has pasted, i can say this, it was kinda cool watchen it, (sorry blizz) it was the second time i saw a bike barrel role like that. unreal, i'm just glad he was ok. good guy, he kept a small smile on his face after, we where all try'n to keep him looking on the bright side, and i have a feeling that by the tuesday ride he will be good. good and bad times you got to take um as they come.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:18 PM

First and foremost....Im so glad to hear you survived what sounds like a vicious tank slapper highside..best wishes in a speedy recovery....

OK so thats like crash number 9 in 3 weeks.Ill go out on a limb here and say it sounds like a whole lot of people are letting the brain write checks that that the body lets bounce...pun intended....I mean its only March for godness sakes...what about all the summer fun...bikeless...Once again...
DONT RIDE BEYOND YOUR LIMITS

Old 03-28-2008, 01:42 PM

WOW! glad your ok, but the wrecks have to stop. Like was said it's only may and 9 from this board went down already. Next time I go out I'm going to ride like an old lady LOL!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CART WHEELS IN THE PARK A SAD STORY