Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

be carefull where you take your bike to

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default be carefull where you take your bike to

what happend to a friend of my friend...... http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/419934464.html ...

I would hunt the guy own and beat his A$$

Old 09-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Default RE: be carefull where you take your bike to

Wow. I'm going to start giving a PO Box.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:41 PM

ORIGINAL: txridder

me too. people like that just need to be taken out in the woods, someone needs to shoot them, and leave em for buzzards. but our gov is so screwed up that they will just do nothing. oh well.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's scary stuff.... happens more than you might think though. Exact same thing was going on here a little while back with Broward Motorsports, one of our local M/C dealers. Same thing, bring your bike in for service and they either make a key or just take note of your address and come and steal your bike. When my roomates 600RR was stolen in Feb. '06 that was one of the first things the cops asked him.... "did you recently have your bike serviced at Broward Motorsports?"

If that ever happened to me and I found out who it was, I would personally make their life as much of a living hell as I possibly could [:@]

Old 09-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

I owned a 2003 CBR 600rr up until 2 months ago when it was stolen. 2 weeks before it was stolen I took it to WOODS FUN CENTER to get it RE KEYED. They made me new keys and someone at WOODS made a key for themselves as well. Then a member of WOODS Fun CENTER (ALEX) I won't mention his last name, looked up my adress in the computer came to my apartment and used the key he made to steal my bike. I wouldn't of even known what happened if his stupid *** hadn't ran from the cops on my bike and as he ditched my bike, dropped his wallet as Well. Now when they went to his house in his garage the Detective (who recovered my bike) told me " We found more than 10 bikes all stripped". Now I'm just wondering if anyone else had keys made at WOODS and there bike came up missing. And when I went up there to speak to a manager , they blew me off and said they could " get me a deal on a new bike" thats it. So If you value your motorcycle Stay AWAY FROM WOODS FUN CENTER. **** WOODS
Sincerely ,
A guy who will never shop at woods again
wow [:-]

Old 09-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW is right..... amazing

Old 09-12-2007, 12:48 AM

Hey thirdgen, in your signature the odometer shows 00000 miles, but the trip meter is showing 86.8 miles...what gives?

Old 09-12-2007, 01:42 AM

lol ^^he rolled over 100K man. guess ill be more careful when i get a spare key made........

Old 09-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: zerochickenstrips

Hey thirdgen, in your signature the odometer shows 00000 miles, but the trip meter is showing 86.8 miles...what gives?
I was going to call him out on that a while back too. He really did turn over 100k. I can see why it was photoshopped though. It shows 0 - 99999.

Old 09-12-2007, 02:49 AM

ORIGINAL: FoxRacin17

ORIGINAL: txridder

me too. people like that just need to be taken out in the woods, someone needs to shoot them, and leave em for buzzards. but our gov is so screwed up that they will just do nothing. oh well.
break a leg and they can still come back to shoot you ... in a wheel chair.

cut off all the fingers and they can't jack any thing nor do anything anymore.