Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

car vs bike

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: car vs bike

i was at a light by NCSU campus, this kid in a crappy lowererd truck revved at me. the light turned and i stood it up for about 100 yards, at the next light his girlfriend said "that was the hottest thing ive ever seen "

Old 09-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was at a light by NCSU campus, this kid in a crappy lowererd truck revved at me. the light turned and i stood it up for about 100 yards, at the next light his girlfriend said "that was the hottest thing ive ever seen "
F"IN RIGHT MAN!!! doesnt it make you feel good inside after you did a good wheelie?!?!?! lol..

Old 09-03-2006, 01:34 PM

Theres a vid out there I found on google, it was an R1 vs. some top-end porsche vs a fighter jet, all of em lined up on a runway of course. Don't know how long the race was, I'll say a mile or so, and when they took off, the R1 smoked em all for what looked like the first half mile, then the jet got it's speed and it was a no-brainer, then the porsche passed the bike at what looked like a mile or so. Pretty neat vid if someone can find it.

Old 09-03-2006, 07:14 PM

For whatever it is worth, i hope you people that feel the need to race and beat what you call ricers or old muscle cars or whatever revs its engine at you, find more to riding motorcyles than a boost to your egos. I guess I am having a hard time trying to figure out why their is so many people boasting about beating crap cars that dont have a chance next to a yugo let alone a bike.

maybe next time that ricer wants to race dont even look at him dont even acknowlegde him and maybe he will get the picture. take your tough guy races to the track, race things that have a chance.

Old 09-03-2006, 07:32 PM

joker you must really be a clown, we arent saying were proud of beating some dumbass in his civic, were saying what an idea he was for tryin to race a sport bike in the first place.

Old 09-03-2006, 08:02 PM

Alright I know that your not bragging about it, what I am trying to get at is why do you people let these idiots antagonize you to basically drag race on open streets. These idiot cagers that drive these so called ricer type cars are probably the most dagerous group of people out on the open road and whats funny is that you know you can beat them and probably they know you can beat them but you still race them.WHY? Do you think that kid racing his car against you has any real racing experience?Do you have any real racing experience? Whats to say he doesnt just run your *** right over. Race at a track. Leave that stupid stop sign to stop sign racing for idiots.We all own Hondas so I know we are not idiots.

Old 09-03-2006, 08:09 PM

whats to say he doesnt run my *** over is that im 3 times faster, i dont care to race cars, no one does, oh and they arent the most dangerous group on the road, its either
A.) Old People
or
B.) Soccer mom in her suburban

Old 09-03-2006, 08:42 PM

Liter bikes from rolls are a gret race if I have my bottle. A 954 RR spanked me last weekend from a dig w/out the bottle.

Old 09-03-2006, 08:57 PM

Actually the age group that has the most fatalities in motor vehicle accidentsis 16-25.That excludes old people from being the most dangerous and soccer moms though may not drive the safest are not the most dangerous.

I am not even going to acknowledge that first comment you made about being 3 times faster,just try to think a little more outside the box.

I guess you are missing the point,drag racing because of a few antagonizing revs of some crappy car on public streets is stupid.

So back to my question, why do you people let these idiot cagers waste your time,waste your gas and subject yourself to unnecesary pain?

Old 09-04-2006, 01:54 PM

i've been known to give the cager the "jerk off" motion when he revs his mustang at me, then i ask his girl if she thinks what her man does is cool? i usually get an F U and they drive off...i'm not gonna play into that crap all you're gonna do is get an assaninely large ticket or dead because more than likely the cager can't handle what he's pushin anyway and can't keep it under control at high speeds...we all know there is nothing on the rode that can touch us...if someone really wants to race me i invite them to the track on thursday and tell them to bring their pink slip, check book whatever(i've been called out at gas stations before by these idiots), this will kill the badass in them real quick....