Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car Stereo Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Stereo Stolen

So I go out to my truck this morning to get something, and I realize the cab light is on in the car. Next, I can make out the outline of three juveniles kind ofhuddled togethertwenty feet away in the driveway. It takes me a second, being 6 am, to register that these f_ckers have been in my car. They see me and bolt (two on foot, one on a bmx bike). Of course I give chase, but they already had a lead and a step. I gave chase on foot for about two or three blocks screaming like a lunatic that I have a gun and I will f_cking kill them. I came back, and looked in the car. They got the faceplate off the stereo, rummaged through the glovebox, and center console. I don't know which is worse: getting stolen from, or seeing the scum that stole from you, but not being able to exact your revenge because they are just out of reach. Anyway, I am having a hard time relieving myself of adrenaline, and find myself posting about my recent adventures here. Kind of nice to tell people who understand my frustration. Thanks everyone!

P.S. If I would have caught one of them...it was dark out still, and nobody except us would be aware of the situation. I think I would have actually taken my time...gotten a little medieval. Maybe it's good I didn't catch any of them.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Car Stereo Stolen

WOW. so did they get the radio or did you spook em first?

Old 03-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i know what your going through and yes its always better to get your your revenge no matter what we may tell ourselves lol... say to hear about this though it always sets the mood for a f'up day

Old 03-26-2007, 12:36 PM

I would have f'ed em up. Say that it happened when he tripped and fell. Sorry to hear about the damage they did though.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:41 PM
VP

screw those guys man I hate thieves... I had an employee working for me for a while who was stealing cell phones out of the boxes so we would count the box but not the phone... we got lucky and caught him before it got out of hand, but he got his I know that...

Old 03-26-2007, 12:46 PM

Man, that bites. I would have done something. I would have cahsed after them. You know you could have caught atleast one of them who was on foot. So what all did they get?

Old 03-26-2007, 01:00 PM

my dad caught some kids breaking into my mustang when I was younger. So he slid open his bedroom window, which is above the driveway, and starting shooting out there windows. Their wasn't anyone in the car but needless to say no one ever broke into our families stuff ever again.

Old 03-26-2007, 01:44 PM

yea maybe its good you didnt catch them or the headline would of been(voodoochyl arrested for theassault of 3 lowlifes, his weapon of choice, a bmx bike.)

sorry about your radio man, i know how it feels, someone broke into my garage last year and stole my radio even got the remote contol to it also. im still mad about it to this day. people cant have nice stuff anymore without some lazy piece of shiit trying to steal it.

Old 03-26-2007, 04:09 PM

Oh no Voodoo! I am away for a while and I come back to see this. De ja voux eh? Sounds a little like my predicament. Sorry to here. If they were on foot than they live nearby. I would start reconnasaince(sp) missions. Talk to other youth maybe and ask for used merchandise. Insurance, wasnt it a $600.00 deck and 4 subs and 2 amplifiers that got stolen, along with 150 cd's? LOL.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had my tunes stolen. Got my Eclipse headunit, Old School Rockford Punch amp (Darth Vader style), Rockford front component speakers with custom mounted midbass plates (took me 2 days to make em). They got a bunch of other stuff too, so I know how it feels. Since then I've driven my "baby" <1,000 miles when I used to put 15,000 on her per year. Was stolen 3 years ago, and i still haven't gotten over it.

Theft sticks with you. Even when you tell yourself 'it's just a thing'.

Sorry for your loss. Even sorrier you didn't catch them.

Quick Reply: Car Stereo Stolen