Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Can't cop ths fer much longer....

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008 | 07:53 PM
|
Default RE: Can't cop ths fer much longer....

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Hey Pacey,
Why don't the cops do anything? After so many calls, they don't even issue them a citation? I would warm up your bike at 8 am every morning, and goose her to12k rpms ahandful of times after she's ready. That would get their juices running and repay them for their bull. Friggin' bunch of cahns if you ask me...

Thought about doing all sorts of things in retaliation, usually ending with a wet cement slab & piece of hose for use as a breather/enema pipe. But I think I'll save those for a last resort (actually if I went any where near them now, I think I'd seriously loose it). Rang the cops back this a.m & asked wot if anything had happened, young cop said no report yet, but advised that if they come back again with noise, then ring again & usually the 3rd time, a noise abatement notice is issued & if they do it again after that they get fined, & they increase in $'s each time.
Started doing a bit of canvassing with the other neighbours to see if their as irked by em. A lot of the them are recent arrivals, & I think their putting up with it cos these guys we here 1st!??
So I suspect now that they know someone else is whinning about it, they may come onboard.

Old 01-02-2008 | 08:11 PM
Retired Moderator

Have your cool neighbors over for several pints of ****, then they will be on your side soon enough...take turns calling the cops, and after the fines start adding up, maybe the a-holes will stop making noise.

Old 01-02-2008 | 08:23 PM

I stand by it. Kick their asses.

Old 01-02-2008 | 10:12 PM
|

Don't know if their renters, there was some talk by a guy that used to live next door to them that the parents of one of them, bought the place for em, so they could study down here (their from the country). But not sure, I've had time to think about it (& being sleeped deprived, thinking rationally) & have decided that if it goes on, I'll approach them in person.
Another option is to try & find out their parents details, ring em up & tell em the cops are always there, cos their smoking weed, drinking **** & being nasty.

Old 01-02-2008 | 10:13 PM

yea ask the landlord, my uncle had a problem like this and the way he dealt with it, is just by going over there with hisruger tucked into his pants and asks them nicely to keep the noise down. After that it stayed quiet. If there isn't a landlord just and u don't have a gun just tell them straight up, if they touch u that is a assault and then there *** is grass. But asking your neighbors about this problem isn't a bad idea after all

Old 01-02-2008 | 10:16 PM
|

ORIGINAL: compulady5

Hey Pace, are they renters?

If so, maybe you should write the landlord and inform him/her of their tenants troublemaking activities.

Someone else also mentioned throwing drug paraphenalia in their yard and then call the cops and tell them their dealing or using. LMAO that'll get them out there!

God this is Australia, smoking pot is expected. No, have a better chance, ringing up & saying that they are buying a heap of fertiliser & timing devices.

Old 01-02-2008 | 10:38 PM

Well their is always the bike wake up call too. I know you do not want to use the radio turned up but the bike when you get ready needs to warm up and shocking if it is under the window to their rooms. hehehehehe I had a Hindle on the 954 cut down and it would wake the dead. and you are just getting ready to go to work nothing wrong with that.

Old 01-02-2008 | 10:49 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

God this is Australia, smoking pot is expected.

Old 01-02-2008 | 11:38 PM

^^^ haha what a great view from down undah...

Sorry to hear it Pace...I truly have a hard time with the red haze, but thankfully my woman has the right instincts at (always) the right time--but I'm lucky that way. If I had only myself to listen to, I'd already be in the clink for red-hazy road-ragey. [:@]

Don't kill 'em, but don't kill yourself over it either--cause then they win. I bet they don't give two shytes about anyone, but they will if Newcastle's finest get tired with always having to come shut their **** holsters. Whomever is footing the bill for the place needs to know that upsetting the neighbors is not free. Or allowed.

Although...Australia Day is coming up...maybe the right blast at just the right boom during some fireworks...no one would be the wiser...

Quick Reply: Can't cop ths fer much longer....