Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Calling it quits

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling it quits

Well today is the last day.........my wife closes her Day Care, as of today, no more kids, after 12 years in the biz shes calling it quits she is now a certified trainer andshe will work with adults something shes been looking forward to for a long time, she's over the diapers and frustration of raising other peoples children. I get my house back I gain an office instead of a day care room, I get a whole side yard no more play yard, all the child locks come off the cupboards, I can keep my shaving stuff in my bathroom again andno more fence around the wood stove, we live like normal people again [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 06-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: Calling it quits

haha i know the sigh of releif man. my mom did day care when i was growing up and i was sooo happy when there stopped being other people/kids around all the damn time. i couldnt imagine it now that im an adult , i dont like children that much haha i love coming home to a nice quite house

Old 06-15-2007, 02:16 PM

Instead of makin the daycare your office......turn it into your garage (Ha Ha)

That's great! Tell the wife congrats. When you throwin a party?

Old 06-15-2007, 02:18 PM

Congrats!!! I would absolutely go insane in that situation. Don't get me wrong I love kids but when they are running around everywhere I freakout.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Retired Moderator

Damn...we have one 16 year old at home (my kids only on the weekends), and that is almost more than I can handle. I can't imagine how happy you must be. I'd put all the power tools in the kitchen cupboards, and leave a cooler full of beer in the front room as I walked aroung in my thong (turned around backwards of course) scratching, farting, and belching in celebration!

Old 06-15-2007, 02:37 PM

Congrats!!! When you get home, make sure to scratch your nuts right in the middle of you rnew office!

My wife tried that with one or two kids and it was a PIA. most often they got picked up on time, but sometimes they didn't and other times my wife sat there talking to the lady (her friend) until like 8:00 in the evening. Make me some dinner B!!! hated that crap more than she did after two weeks.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so your wife is the reason all the kids from Rim of the World are so wacked out eh? ;-)

Old 06-15-2007, 03:02 PM

I'm sure thats is a load off. Congrats

Old 06-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

and think now you can come home in the middle of the afternoon and have a lil lovin with the wifey i dont know anyone who doesnt like a quick afternoon ****

Old 06-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A long time ago we moved our business to a space that used to be a day care center. For nearly a year I was doing my business in miniature size toilets ... talk about not feeling normal

Quick Reply: Calling it quits