Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Call of Duty 5

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Call of Duty 5

Every war game I've played that has asians, japanese, etc. Make them the hardest enemies. You have to unload a full clip just to drop them. Crysis proves this 100%

Go play MOH: Rising Sun.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Every war game I've played that has asians, japanese, etc. Make them the hardest enemies. You have to unload a full clip just to drop them. Crysis proves this 100%

Go play MOH: Rising Sun.
game was unbelievably hard. maybe ill rent it first to test it out. i'll review it after i played it for ps3.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i should have it by tomorrow. i am getting it through my brothers site, gotta review this one too, so im not paying. so ill wait, should have been here today though. from what i have played, its just like cod4, just wwii. im hoping the campaign lives up to cod4s. it has 4 person co-op though!

Old 11-11-2008, 11:33 PM

Just picked it up and played through the first 2 missions. IMO game was put together well with a fair amount of work put into it. One of the biggest reasons activision put this one together was because they were tired of hearing from WW2 history buffs call there games the G rated version of World war II. As far as im concerned this is no longer a G version of it, seems they are paying a lot more attention to detail. ANyways Ill have GOW2 to keep me busy come christmas time but hopefully online content for this is gonna be good.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:22 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hot damn! picked this up yesterday for my Wii and its NUTS! its fun as hell on the Wii as its interactive (throwing grenades, using the bayonet on people, reloading, turning, aiming...ect.). i havent BOUGHT a game like this since N64, lol (got out of gaming). i'd play some of you online, but i HIGHLY doubt very many people on here have Wii and bought the new game.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:34 AM

I want to play a Wii, I still haven't had the chance to even play one...

Old 11-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Banned

The Wii is okay. It gets trashed by hardcore gamers, but it's a novel concept and great for families and kids to play. My wife even expressed interest in it so I may have to get one at some point.

As for COD5,my brother-in-law should have it right now for his PCand I'm hoping to get over there this weekend to play it. I spent alot of time over there getting through COD4 and was blown away by it. I'm hoping COD5 lives up to all of the hype. My computer is so old that COD2 makes my video cardcry "Uncle!!".

Old 11-12-2008, 07:54 AM

Got it yesterday for 360...a buddy and I played co-op for about 3 hours, then when he left I played for probably another 3...game is f'n sick! A bit more challenging than COD4, but it also has flamethrowers! YAY! Haven't done any head-to-head yet, but I definitely reccommend.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:03 AM

im with JD on this one.....i prefer the more modern warfare type of guns etc, and if im gonna drop $60 which i dont have on another game, itll be GOW2 simply because its a different style of game.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:16 AM

Igot it yesterday and I love it. The older guns do Suck but its all around better if you ask me. I was worried about the whole ww2 thing but i was very relieved to see they had done a very good job on this game. I love it

Quick Reply: Call of Duty 5