Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

cagers again

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cagers again

My new favorite is a cigarette off the helmet. That happened to me for the first time this weekend.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:47 AM

I've already had the cigarette out if the car thing a few times. My biggest complaint so far are the tailgaiters. Do these idiots not realize that I CAN STOP A LOT FASTER than they can? I look in the mirror and I see them all over me, i wish I could brake check them, but i know I'd probably be the one in the hospital.

Nsracing33, did the car pull out of the shoulder on the street you were turning from, or the one you were turning into? If it was the one you were turning from, you got no complaint and you would have been in the wrong on that one. Driver would have said "Stupid idiot bikers" LOL

Old 07-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Illushun

So I lift my helmet up enough to hack a huge effin loogie right on to the center part of his console as some of it sprayed his neck. Hahahahahahahhaha.

[sm=hail.gif]

Old 07-09-2007, 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: td3692

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

it'd be awesome if our bikes came equiped with 50 cals...
or those bazokas that are in your avatar
that would be nice but i think that would create alot of target fixation. lol
haha yah, i would prob just get on my bike and sit there and stare. better not get thsoe bazokas, i would never wanna ride anywhere.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: MikeInCtown

I've already had the cigarette out if the car thing a few times. My biggest complaint so far are the tailgaiters. Do these idiots not realize that I CAN STOP A LOT FASTER than they can? I look in the mirror and I see them all over me, i wish I could brake check them, but i know I'd probably be the one in the hospital.
i hate those too, one time this old retard was following me very closely, the speed limit was 40 i think and i was going just under that, and the fool gets right on my ***, even though there is two lanes!!! so i turn around and look at him and give hima a hand signal like go around me, and he just stays right on my *** so i just slowly let off the gas and we are going like 20 down the road and i just flipped him off turned around and took off... that *** clown, there i was just crusing and that f'er had to ruin the begining of my ride.....

Old 07-09-2007, 12:29 PM

Hmm,I must have phrased it a little wrong, I was making the left turn onto my road(no stop sign)andthe car was completly parked on the shoulder in the oncoming lane (the road i was turning from). He must have been on his cell phone or somethinganddecided to randomly re-enter traffic and cut me off just as i was making my turn... Correct me if im wrong, but i would have thought if your parked on a shoulder you dont have right of way over a moving vehicle. Either way he could have used his turn signal to show he wanted to re-enter traffic. Either way hopefully i can stay out of the stupid biker forum, haha

Old 07-09-2007, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

The people you guys are talking about don't just suck at driving, they are the ones you constantly find yourself bitching about in everyday life. They simply lack common sense and most likely are of below average intelligence.
+1 to that. It does seem at times that these people are multiplying, no matter where I go theres another one in the lane next to me.

They are always going to be there, so drive defensively to the point of paranoia !

Old 07-09-2007, 12:54 PM

I already ride at the point of paranoia. Almost takes some of the fun out of it.

On the plus side, with gas prices what they are now, I'm seeing more bikes on the road in my area. More bikes COULD mean more people seeing them as commonplace and becoming more aware of them. That or, there just ends up being more motorcycle accidents.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

here's a new one for me.........

well in my 4,500 miles of seat time so far, i have never had one single person try to change into my lane while im next to them b/c they didnt see/hear me. well today broke my streak, and let me say it had me nervous as F***!!!

i was in the fast lane in thick traffic ande riding right next to an older lady in a crown vic. usually as i pass people i keep glancing at them in my perfial (sp?!) vision until i cant see them anymore. well as im next to this woman, literally door to leg she tries to come into my lane (NO signal). i quickly give her the death stare and pull in my clutch and let the two bros SCREAM over and over and over as im slowly drifting towards the median to avoid her! she finally looks over at me and STAYS THERE! she sat there driving next to me w/ the dotted white line running between both of her tires! i looked ahead to make sure traffic wasnt about to brake and that i had good distance and i stared at her and layed on the horn! she gave me the "its you're fault" look. but after i finaly could safely get passed her she stayed FAR away from me. if i did 30mph, best believe she creeped at 3mph to stay away from me.

that was the first time that has happened to me. i think most people hear my pipe, b/c its never happened. but what a sticky situation.....just waiting for them to finally realize what they are doing and notice you!

Old 07-09-2007, 05:55 PM

damn, so thats what you meant when you said something that you hadnt had happen yet.

thats the problem with this area, so many senior citizens live here and god bless them but most of them cant drive so save their lives.

Quick Reply: cagers again