Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

cagers again

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cagers again

not trying to start a crybaby fest but what is wrong with people.

first i have someone throw a cup of some form of liquid out there window when im right behind them.(tasted like water)

then i had some chick swerve into my lane head on because she was on her phone and wasnt paying attention to the fact that the vehicle in front of here was slowing down to turn.

this all happened within about ten minutes. i love riding and i know this is part of it but damn people are stupid.

Old 07-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Default RE: cagers again

Thats kinda gross you got a taste of it, lol but that is kinda part of it, ive been riding all day and havent had a problem, but last night was a different story thats is why i hate riding at night. But there are ****ty bike riders

Old 07-08-2007, 06:15 PM

yeah i know what you mean. its just frustrating when it happens, i accept that its gonna happen but its still unbeleivable how people are.

Old 07-08-2007, 06:24 PM

today i was leaving the house and stoped at the stop sign and then turned left. got on the gas and then a car pulled in front of me making me hit the brakes and i just shook my head at the guy and she shook his back like i was at fault. bet if i had my truck he would have thought twice about pulling in front of me. people need to pay attention and use some common sense. my 2 cents.

Old 07-08-2007, 08:32 PM

it'd be awesome if our bikes came equiped with 50 cals...

Old 07-08-2007, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

or those bazokas that are in your avatar

Old 07-08-2007, 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

or those bazokas that are in your avatar
that would be nice but i think that would create alot of target fixation. lol

Old 07-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Banned

Here's my take.

Cagers is a word used to describe someone who doesn't ride. They only drive.

The people you guys are talking about don't just suck at driving, they are the ones you constantly find yourself bitching about in everyday life. They simply lack common sense and most likely are of below average intelligence. They don't think about their actions on others not because of selfishness... they're simply stupid.

Ironically life seems to favor the ignorant and you'll find them in great health and spirits at ripe old ages of 80 years old... just after they hit the Powerball jackpot.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:04 AM

Yea I hear you guys completely...I had always heard horror stories about the stupid things car drivers do around bikes. Being a new rider to the road, on my second trip out i was making a left turn onto my street and i had a car that was parked on the shoulder of the road in the oncoming lane randomly pull out and cut me off while i was turning. Jack***!! I like the tip one of the guys in my MSF course told me. Carry around a bunch of little magnets and throw them onto cars that **** you off.. Ill have to try that

Old 07-09-2007, 09:22 AM

I hate stupid drivers. Period. Whether on a bike or not. 2 quick stories...

We were on a ride yesterday and some older guy going through mid life crisis on a majesty scooter, decides to do a superman down the median of the road and throws a ****face full of dust, dirt, cinders, all over the guys in the left side of the lane. Freakin idiot riders!

Second, couple weeks ago, my buddy and I were riding and this guy in a fancy convertable porsche passed me on a double line and got in between me and my buddy. My buddy saw this and he slowed up to the stop sign and I started yelling at the guy cuz he had his rag top down. He just gives me the finger. So I lift my helmet up enough to hack a huge effin loogie right on to the center part of his console as some of it sprayed his neck. Hahahahahahahhaha.

Quick Reply: cagers again