Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bummed out.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bummed out.

Been through the same situation CBRJockey. Biggest mistake in the past 2 years for me. Everyone saw it but me because I was blinded by this girl. But after some time away and getting the truth out of her, I realized that she only wanted to be "friends". And yes they will use the "Best" friend word a lot but that shouldn't be the case. Their best friend needs to be their bf period.

It will take some time but you need to move on. Sounds bad but ignore her phone calls/txts/stuff for awhile. Goodluck and pm me if you want to talk more.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

THERES ANOTHER ONE OUT THERE. Dont comprise yourself, dont change yourself for anyone.
Good advicehere. Like said before "Clean your bike and go for a ride." You can really clear your head out there on the road, I know, I do itwhenever Ihave a lot to think about.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:12 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

I need pics of her so that I can tell you what to do... hahahah!!! No seriously get out while you can. You have milked this cow dry dude. Find another chick. There are plenty of them out there. I've been in your shoes and I know it sucks but you will find someone much better. You'll find one that wants to be with you and you dont even have to stalk her hahahah!!! Just pull up on your bike and be like " whats up baby, wanna go for a ride" Makes em cream every time hahahha j/k. I'm not gonna tell you what to do man. Its your life and you make your own decisions in life. Just try to make the right ones!

Old 01-21-2008, 02:22 PM

1.-Just go, pump some iron
2.-Make her look at you
3.-Hook up
4.-Spend the nigth
5.-Then ditch her!!

Or plan B:

Go clean your bike...

Old 01-21-2008, 03:07 PM

your young dont sweat it. when life calms down for the both of you try again. dont let what she does and who she dates put you off. if shes a good chick she'll come around

Old 01-21-2008, 03:10 PM

oh yeah screw everything with a vagina.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:25 PM

Lol gettin kind of crazy now. Im gona go ahead and thank everyone. Ill pm the ones who I especially thank.

All in all you are a great bunch of guys and girls. Thanks so much for the advice it helps a lot. Now when I think about the situation. I can recall ya'lls words and it helps me cope with it.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:32 PM

Everytime you think about her smoke some weed. I did that with a couple of girls. After you smoke it and you think about her while your high you'll just laugh and be like whatever. After a couple times of that you wont even need to smoke to not care about her and thats when you know time has healed you with the aid of weed.

Weed solves all.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:37 PM

Haha Thanks for the advice Nauree. But I dont smoke weed bro. Thats a discussion for another thread though.

As for the update I forgot to give, I met Kayla tonight after work. And we drove to walmart and sat in the parking lot. Basically I made sure she knows how I feel. And how I dont want her to worry about me with every decission she makes. I want her to date guys that she wants too and overall I want her to be happy. SOo we are good now. Everything is cool. Im gona stick with the friends outlook for now. And who knows maybe she will come around oneday and see me the way I see her. God I love this girl so much. Oh well though she is happy again so I am too.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:19 PM
RCR

KIDS^^^^

Get a girlfriend and she will get jealous and want to date. if not at least you have a girlfriend.

Quick Reply: Bummed out.