Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bummed.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bummed.

ok, i need somewhere to do this, someone to tell this, and as i have seen over the past 2 weeks or so, we are like familly here.

****s going south..fast.

my girlfriend and i are done for good, after over a year and a half..i may only be 17..but it still stings a bit.

i cant ride my bike, its in pieces, and im having trouble coming up with the money to fix it, and thats my only stress reliever right now...my shoulder is going to need surgery real soon, there goes my riding season anyways. i used to take anti-depressants...but quit cause i felt like a loser for having to take a pill to get me through the day.

and right now, its one of those "whats the point" or "i dont wanna live" kinda moments...seriously..i go to school at 8..get out at 2.. go to work from 2-11. come home do some homework and go to bed. but tonight i just gave up.

flame me if you must, but i needed somewhere to dump this..

Old 03-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Default RE: bummed.

Been there to an extent. It has to get bad before it can get good. I know it sounds like sh**, but its true. As far as the bike goes, just take it as quick as it comes. I am one of those "everything happens for a reason" kind of people, so that is what it is to me. It may be a sign or calling persay. You never know. But something good will come out of it. But at 17, you will have more people to hand out with, and girls to be with. Dont wait around. Everything will come to you. I did, and now I am with the best person I could be with or ever ask to be with. It will all come to you man. As far as meds go, not all of them are wack. Some you need to take, no matter how you look at it. It may seem dumb to you, but they are there to help you when you need it man. I dont think anyone with flame, you, nor shoul dthey. Maybe some toughness from some, but everyone is here to help man, just take it easy. I just went through another knee surgery, a third one on that knee, it suck, but it had to be done, and now Im better.

Like I said everything happens for a reason.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:04 PM

Wait till you get out of highschool. I wonder every other day, "Is it really worth it?" Meh

Old 03-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I wish i had a fix all answer for ya JD, but i dont . Bout the only advice i can give ya is hang in there man, another girl will come along, and another riding season too.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:12 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

another girl will come along
The man needs to learn the truth.

Unless your a freaken model or drug girls...nm...Just dont move to Louisiana, the girls here a retards, eg. Britt Spears.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:19 PM

Keep lookin up man, I believe things happen for a reason.

There are many many nice girls out there, even if you have to go for a long time without finding one, don't give up. I'm 20 and never even dated yet, still looking for that special someone.

I know what you mean, not riding blows...But it'll all work out, keep your chin up. Nothing wrong with taking pills if they help, be thankful you live in a day where they have technology for things like that.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:52 PM

Keep ya head up man, you'll survive. I just got out of a 7 year relationship myself, I know how you feel. Just gotta find some things that make you happy and do em. Sounds like you're workin a lot so you'll be able to fix your bike up soon, just stay positive.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:01 AM

yeah man, hang on. i got to take pills every day, i have had those times where it seemed pointless to take um but TRUST me its totally worth it, i lost my fiancee about 2 1/2 years ago 6 weeks be for our wedding day, that hurt, but now i have a great girl and life is alot better then it was with the ex, riding will come it all ways does , trust that one, hang in there it will get better

Old 03-13-2008, 01:00 AM
Retired Moderator

Life will punch you in the neck on many occassions, and it's resultsmay sting, but I have one thing to say to you: "YOU ARE SEVENTEEN"! What you are feeling is no less valuable than what I feel, but the main difference is...YOU ARE SEVENTEEN. You have so much life ahead of you at this point. You can still be a fireman, a veterinarian, or an astronaut. Now, go kick ***. We all have potential, but it is what you do with that potentialthat decides yourultimate fate...

Old 03-13-2008, 01:17 AM

I know this guy.........hes a quite dude who works with me. Long story short, hes the most smiling, positive guy I know, never has a complaint, always looks forward to waking up another day and so on. I see him with this pimped out low-rider, hes a mexican dude, older, classy, and the car fits, it's an older chevy, and I see some painting on the rear trunk lid of some Mexican family.......I ask my buddy I'm walking with about it and he has known the guy for some time, and he explains, Tommy, the older cool dude.....lost all three boys, one to a drunk driver, one to gang violence and another in a motorcycle crash, a few months later loast his wife to cancer, and all this within a year or so. I think to myself that this dude had the whole world and then some just **** on him and it is beyond me how he can be the coolest dude you'd ever met and maintain a positive attitiude. I wish I could wake up every day gratefull for anything like that guy. Dude, your 17, sometimes the dice don't go your way and you crap out, sometimes you throw a good hand and your on top. Nothing wrong with two steps forward and one step back, keep focused, have a plan, and work towards it. Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference. All in all, theres gonna be many experiences you'll have that you'll look back on and laugh, others not so much, some more than others, but that ****s gonna happen your whole life, I don't care how much money your gonna have, those guys got issues too, and they're no happier than you or me, it's how you live and what you make of it. As for the chick, man if I had a nickle for every chick that broke my heart and made me loose sleep I'd be one of those rich guys with the problems. Sometime I'll tell you about that chick in thailand that asked me "paper or plastic"....now that was a heart breaker.........

Quick Reply: bummed.