Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

BUll SH**

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BUll SH**

So i walked out of my apartment this morning to see my bike LAying on its side on my pipe side so i guess sometime last night someoone tipped it over last let me find them and there done......so i moveing out of my apartment tomarrow screw that stuff i hate poeple who disrespect your crappp.. god i hate ingerent people./.....

Old 08-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Default RE: BUll SH**

Thats f#cked up, apartments suck period, touchin yer bike thats breakin the cardinal rule [:@]

Old 08-11-2006, 01:02 PM

Brando159, I know its sucks finding your bike lying on its side but at least they didnt steal your bike.

To everyone that lives in an apartment - dont park your bike outside. park inside (if you can), if not then find a storage place or park in a friends garage.

Old 08-11-2006, 01:34 PM

Ya this chick, my ex, she just recently moved into an appartment and she keeps asking me to come over and spend the night. Shes a nympho. I keep telling her no because I'm afraid she lives in the ghetto and someone will mess up my bike because they don't have a garage. I told her if you want to get laid get a garage. hahaha

Mike

Old 08-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they are going to let you move out that quick? or was your lease already up. i pay $60 a month for my garage at my apts, i had that 3 months before i even bought my bike. nice to have when you are working on it, if you gotta stop, you can just close the door, instead of worrying about leaving stuff all over the parking lot. do your apts have cameras? mine dont but some have them.

Old 08-12-2006, 02:03 AM

so you really do wanna park your bike in her garage ehh.....

Old 08-12-2006, 02:09 AM
Retired Moderator

In light of having your bike damaged, maybe those in charge at the apartment complex would let you park your bike by your door. It doesn't hurt to ask...the worst they could say is no.

Old 08-12-2006, 03:30 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

its nice @ my brothers apartment they have this side area right in between the apartments that can fit 2 -3 motorcycles. so he walks out of his door and there is his bike. and its closed off from the back so the only way to come @ it is from the front . makes a great parking spot

Old 08-12-2006, 12:13 PM

yea, there was this mysterious scrape on the clutch cover on my bike, maybe 3 months after i got it, and one of my friends tells me that at one of the parties we were at, this one guy who i know well enough, decided it would be a good idea to sit on my bike, and yea,... it fell over. yea, i lit his *** up outside of his house maybe a week after i heard that, f***in moron, hes lucky all i did was whoop his ***, and that i didnt get a brick and scrape up the side of his ride. what a jerkoff.

Old 08-12-2006, 12:21 PM

Well see i would keep it in my apartment but i leave on the second floor((>>>>because MY EX DIDT WANT A 1st and she picked out and all that good stuff because i was leaving in fl at the time then i let her get a place to leave in mi then i moved up.. iwas pist and for 2 i only have a bike and the closet storage unit is about a mile away or even more... OH SO I GO to get on it and going down the road and my throttle starts sticking i am like WTF and oging to beat someone *** so right now i have it torn down and i found the problem and so i thought i fixed i tested threee times then i started putting everything back togther and it started doing it again AND THE BIKE DIDT EVEN MOVE i m like what fck ( what happend i thought is i was getting cought up in the mechnisim (SP) were the hand bar is like the start and run button were the throttle cable stops and.... because i got bent and the plastic was sticking on the roller so i tighted moved around it was fine now its doing again i have no clue whats going on any suggestion

p.s i moivng out this week costing me 900 dollers but worth it

selling it also ethier 2600 or a co signer for a newer ill give to you if you sign ill prove icome and reliabilty......Its only a 6 month co sign

Quick Reply: BUll SH**