Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

buells

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default buells

what does everyone thinck of the buells racing in the 600 class

Old 06-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: buells

meh

Old 06-20-2007, 12:18 AM
VP

well obviously every bike that joins the racing class won't win... but if buell wants to be taken seriously then maybe joining this class isn't a bad idea. I know most of us think Buell as a joke of a bike. I honestly like the idea of a Buell (an American sportbike) but they just fall way short (like American automobiles) of the japanese competition. Maybe they'll learn a few things along the way.

Old 06-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha love that your keeping thesiggy VP

Old 06-20-2007, 01:37 AM

oh man..... a unicorn. you done did it now.

I don't like the look of buells, never rode one

Old 06-20-2007, 01:46 AM

of course you know the import guys always puting down stuff made in america and having to throw it in all the time even when it irralivant.

but seriously buells are very inovative bikes and think out side the box when it comes to design one of the reason i like them. there fairing designes well leave something to be desired. i think in the long run this will really help buell becuase wins on sunday= sales on monday and this will give them a much better reputation as a sport bike. if you look at all the jap bikes there all the same and have very little diffrence between them you look at a buell and you can tell there its diffrent. they may learn to build a more powerful bike but i think design wise there better off straying from the norm. becuase its there selling point and in the long run it could really help them especially if they build a bike that looks good

Old 06-20-2007, 02:07 AM

All I know is that HD was wiping the track with the jap bikes until the NHRA made them add a bunch more weight. HD can make HP. We'll see if they can make their bikes handle too.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:23 AM

ORIGINAL: MikeInCtown

All I know is that HD was wiping the track with the jap bikes until the NHRA made them add a bunch more weight. HD can make HP. We'll see if they can make their bikes handle too.
thats blasphemy............. an american made product could never be better then an import.............. better watch it you might get band from the board for talk like that mister

Old 06-20-2007, 02:34 AM

It will be short lived..Great in the turns but lackin in the straight.
I chewed up my buddys Screamin Eagle HD today at lunch..i was in 4th at 103 and climbing that rattle machine was still tryin to catch up....F)(*&^*() Harley....
The same thing will go for Buell ...tryin to catch up..

Old 06-20-2007, 02:57 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK

It will be short lived..Great in the turns but lackin in the straight.
I chewed up my buddys Screamin Eagle HD today at lunch..i was in 4th at 103 and climbing that rattle machine was still tryin to catch up....F)(*&^*() Harley....
The same thing will go for Buell ...tryin to catch up..
no offence do you have dirt for brains? seriously. lets see cruiser vs sport bike hmmmmm lets see how a lincon town car holds up agains a vett z06 or a lambo. two tottally diffrent bikes, two diffrentn designs, two diffrent purposes. even a vrod is more along the lines of a cruiser then toward the sport spectrum. a vrod against a sport bike is like me bring my camaro to go up against a lambo.

Quick Reply: buells