Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Brett Favre

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LJ Harp
That when.its over its over.... or that he shouldn't have left the best team he played for...and im not talking about the falcons or the jets... and he hasn't left the vikings yet so they don't count
With the treatment I would leave also. They told him he would not be the starter and Rodgers would be. I realize that was because he was taking to much time giving then a Answer that he wasn't retiring. But then they told him he couldn't play in the NFC??? Why's that??? Because he knows the Packers well and it could be bad for them. Thompson wants his own legacy. Favre wasn't his but someone elses. Rodgers is his boy. But Rodgers will live in Farves shadow for many years. And he'll need a Super Bowl to boot. I think Rodgers is awesome but hes got a long road.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:23 AM

Being a brett fan I have to say that he would of had a great legacy if he would of ended his career with greenbay not much unlike john elway with the broncos but I don't blame the guy for still going on playing. He obviously just loves the game......... and Jenn Sterger lol

Old 12-16-2010, 11:31 AM

hahaha +1 on Sterger hahaa

Old 12-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

+2 on sterger

Old 12-16-2010, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by daniels
Being a brett fan I have to say that he would of had a great legacy if he would of ended his career with greenbay not much unlike john elway with the broncos but I don't blame the guy for still going on playing. He obviously just loves the game......... and Jenn Sterger lol
Being a Greenbay Packer Fan and native to Wisconsin. All the greats jersey numbers line the inside of Lambeau. Favres legacy will always and is with Greenbay. Trust me.... give it some time and his number will be retired in Greenbay.

Old 12-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

I have a purple Vikings #4 Jersey sitting right next to me still in the original wrapper..

Old 12-18-2010, 04:53 AM

if he didnt leave the packs and jets then he wouldn't have had that awesome season in his first year with the vikes. that was worth it.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by daniels
I agree with is all lol. Brett frave is still a great QB, and at his age I cant beleive he hasnt gotten hurt years sooner....I just wonder how many more fake retirements he will end up going through before he finally does retire.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:10 AM

I hope he plays til he's 50. Favre is a beast and should be an inspiration for every man that isn't a couch potato.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by N8 Dawg
I just wonder how many more fake retirements he will end up going through before he finally does retire.
I think he really wants to retire but he is like a big kid. He loves the game to much to walk away from it. He wants to continue to play until he gets hurt and I think this will be his last season due to the last injury. He still has the golden arm but can't take the hits anymore.

Quick Reply: Brett Favre