Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Boy am I an idiot!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boy am I an idiot!

So the last couple of days the weather has been nice around here, (60's) in the daytime. I have been riding my bike to work and so on. So yesterday morning I get all my gear on, go to my bike, take the cover off, unlock the trunk, drop my hat in there, my sunglasses, and MY BIKE KEYS(or so I think)! Close it up and right when it clicks shut, I yell obscenities, very LOUD! I then have to walk back to my house and dig through the "Dreaded Junk Drawer" and find the original key(I ride with the spare and keep the original and 'number tag' together). After about 5 mins I find the key, walk back to my bike, unlock the trunk, only to find my truck keys with my "work keys" on them. Then where are my bike keys??? I reach into my pocket and find them. More obscenities follow! I called my supervisor and said I would be running late. He said no big deal, take your time. I went for a 1 1/2 hour ride and then showed up to work. I got off work early too, went for another ride. Moral of the story: Find keys, F**k work, go ride.

Old 02-04-2012, 02:36 AM
Nov 2011 ROTM

Certainly doesn't sound like an idiot. Infact, perhaps a higher lever of intelligence. One whose subconscious will to ride is so strong it fabricated the entire situation without your direct knowledge so you can get in a ride and not feel guilty about lying why your were late.

Brilliant.

Old 02-04-2012, 03:44 AM
August 2011 ROTM

for

Old 02-04-2012, 09:29 AM

Lol. That has happened to me before with my car keys.

Old 02-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You just now realizing this Trey?!? As much as I've muttered it I'd have thought word would a travelled to ya by now

Old 02-04-2012, 11:18 AM

dam wish my boss would let me show up to work an hour and a half late!

Old 02-04-2012, 01:09 PM

We didn't have anything going on, so actually there was no need for me to be there. I get paid on salary, so regardless of hours, I make the same. I was at work for literally 2 1/2 hours, then gpt let go at "lunch time." My supervisor is thethe ****!

Old 02-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Years ago I was working at a shop and it was to nice to go in. I planed to take a little ride. I call my supervisor to let him know I wasn't coming in. My choice of words sucked. <-Idiot

I said,"I won't be in tonight, I 'm going to be sick." He knew I liked to ride and the weather was to nice to work. He immediately starting laughing real loud and said, "So, your GOING to be sick? That's the best one I heard yet. Enjoy you sick day."

Old 02-07-2012, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by TimBucTwo
"So, your GOING to be sick? That's the best one I heard yet. Enjoy you sick day."
I LOVE it!

Quick Reply: Boy am I an idiot!