Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

blue ray copy success

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: blue ray copy success

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I generally don't support theft of any kind, but I am 100% for stealing movies and music. Most of the suck anyway and aren't worth watching once let alone again. Until Hollywood puts out a movie that is more than just speial effects I say steal from them at every chance.
So it's ok to steal something if it doesn't meet your standards?

Old 12-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's only wrong if you get caught.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

torres, did you use DVDFab Decryptor? if not, you shouldi haven't used in on Blu Ray, but its supports Blu Ray, so it should work good. i have used DVDFab for about 300-400 DVD's so far, and haven't found 1 that i couldn't rip and burn to DVD.
no i use a cracked version of anydvd hd and ImgBurn to copy them.. for dvds i used dvd shrink and anydvd

if u guys really want it ill mail it to ya.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:22 PM

sorry, no blu ray player here....

how much are the blank blu ray discs now? last time i checked (months ago) they were still like 13 bucks a piece, so not worth the effort.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:39 PM

ship it this way my good man.....
good question about the price of blankbluray discs.. what are they worth?

Old 12-19-2008, 10:55 PM

for real, i want Saw 4

Old 12-19-2008, 11:25 PM

Dr Fingers seeing as how you have a ps3 just start downloading x264 or mkv format movies off the web. Then use mkv2vob to encode to .m2ts. Once in .m2ts you can either stream the movie or burn it to a dvd and viola bluray movies that will play on your ps3.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:33 AM

ORIGINAL: bradlb

Dr Fingers seeing as how you have a ps3 just start downloading x264 or mkv format movies off the web. Then use mkv2vob to encode to .m2ts. Once in .m2ts you can either stream the movie or burn it to a dvd and viola bluray movies that will play on your ps3.

Hmmm.. well im sure thats great advice butto be honest,i understood about 5 words of that. lol.. kinda like Classics responses. J/K.. im not super duper handy with computer stuff. I'd like to learn, i'll try and do some research on it, thanks for the suggestion..

Old 12-20-2008, 07:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Dr.Fingers

ship it this way my good man.....
good question about the price of blankbluray discs.. what are they worth?
ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

sorry, no blu ray player here....

how much are the blank blu ray discs now? last time i checked (months ago) they were still like 13 bucks a piece, so not worth the effort.
cheapist is 4.99 each for single layer. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817132051
18 on bay for dual layer.

5 bucks for a movie instead of 20 is a deal and it adds up ya know. ull save a small pile of money.

Dr.Fingers u can steam **** to ur ps3 from a pc or something got to have a huge hard drive if u want a lot.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Banned

So it's ok to steal something if it doesn't meet your standards?
I guess what I meant was that more often than not when I walk out of a theater I feel like I was robbed of my $7, so turnabout is fairplay. To take it a step further, most movies are of no value at all (since they suck so bad) so therefore, is it stealing when you take something of no value? I say no.Maybe I would feelit is wrong to steal a movieif after seeing a movie at the theaterthe Managerasked me 'Hey FishFryer, was it worth the money or can I give you your money back?' If it is good, they can keep it, if not giveme my moneyback. But since that doesn't happen and since it has been my experience that most movies suck, I say steal them, after all, they are gonna be on free television anyway sooner or later and it is perfectly legal to burn a copy then right? So what is the difference a few boobies and a curse word or two? If a few boobies and the word f*ck makes a lousy movie good then I am baffled by the whole thing and the only reason people steal movies is to make a claim about an aweful movie collection or that they are thieves.

Quick Reply: blue ray copy success