Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

blood mountain run today

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blood mountain run today

WOOT!!! Safe ride everbody kept safe except..... One pesky police man almost took out 5 cruisers. This turd blossom get's passed by a bike with knee down, makes a u turn in the middle of the twisty mountain road, and attempts to chase a bike UP the hill.....now that part wasnt what bothered me. When he gets in the on coming lanes going up blind turns to chase the bike. That **** deserves castration for endangering that many innocents over a traffic violation. OH YEA and while he was making said u turn my friend coming up the mountain had to lock his **** up to keep from hitting this dip**** who cant make a u turn on a 3 lane road. Honestly was this jackass with his knee down doing such a crime that justified mr police man to take such actions? he could have played it cool and waited for the bike to come down the mountain and POP get him then? NOOOO it make soooo much more sence to endanger the lives of all the other people on the road cars and bikes and bicycles included, just to chase one guy who WILL be coming back down the mountain.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Default RE: blood mountain run today

yea,
it sounds like one of those cops who have that GOD complex " i can do what ever the f**k i waunt to do attitude"
there is a lot of them out there. you have to watch everyone on the road when rideing, no exceptions.
ride safe.

Old 05-26-2008, 01:28 AM

Bloody ell, the copper couldn't wait a jack second?

Old 05-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What time were you up on Blood Mtn today?? I was up there for a little while myself with some buddies.... about 10-11 am I believe we were there at the hiking store. If you remember seeing a black/red F4i (mine) in a group with 2 blue/white R1's, a red Busa, a silver Triumph Sprint ST, and (I shamefully admit) a couple of Hardleys.... that was us. We got up there right after the guy on the Ducati Monster wadded it up pretty bad.

Sucks about the popo though.... he pulled into the hiking store while we were there then headed back down the mountain, and I saw him sitting there about half way down when I went back down. Sucks but, that's the way they are up there. Especially if it was sherriff McClure... he ****** HATES bikes!!

Beautiful day to be out riding in the mountains today though... the temp was perfect!

Old 05-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Registered Users

WOAH! lol small world![8D] i think we were up there at about 11 we had an 848 ducati a 675 triumph an r6, and like 5 micellanious cbrs i'm on a purple f3 with lots of tape holding it together[&:]