Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Billy bad ass

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Billy bad ***

I don't expect evryone to be Mr racer but, you can tell poeples atitudes. Tank top, no gloves and I'm wearing my riding jacket, pretty orange vest (required for the base[:'(]) backpack with my left over lunch. I am a X club racer and love to corner I don't even rev the crap out of my bike becuase I need high coner speeds ( small bike mentality) BTW no chickin strips. And the fronts are almost gone which is kinda scarey, the stock 06 CBR1000rr front tire is pretty round (profile so don't say it[8D])

The rest of the story is the light changed green and he let me go first (no choice) and he blasted passed me and the next set of cars in the bicyle lane. I caught back up with him hopeing that he would get on the freeway. Very nice corner banked and rough about 60ish I was going to kick his *** but he went straight.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:43 PM
VP

the other day this guy was telling me his R6 could outdo my 954 through the local twisties... so I walked up to his bike... asked him how long he's had his tires... 6 months... and they still haven't even been scrubbed it looks like...so i call his *** out make everybody take a look at my tires which are like 3 weeks old and have 0 strips along either side and tell him "you've already given up your respect, now do you wanna give me your money too or do you wanna STFU?" hahaha bitch shut up pretty good didn't even look at me the rest of the night

Old 05-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: jjkukla

"He's gonna need a lot bigger bike if he's going to stand in front of the gate like that."
So that's the correlation for bikes that leak oil, huh? The bigger the bike, the more oil it leaks... huh - makes sense.

Anytime some moron on a Harley has something to say I just tell them I learned on a Harley, then once I could spot an oil leak a mile away, I moved on to performance motorcycles.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:34 AM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

talk is cheap......but then a agin i aint got a digi cam

Old 05-25-2007, 08:08 AM

maybe he was thinking why did this little Billy Bad *** go flying past me when I was riding the speed limit?? what a squid with no chicken strips riding the streets like he was at the track... that's what I would have thought because I ride slow (5 over the limit) and I got nice pretty chicken strips..

Old 05-25-2007, 09:12 AM

Okay, I feel like a complete idiot for asking this, but since I'm 100% newbie to the sport bike world I just gotta ask: What are "chicken strips"? I'm guessing it has something to do with the wear on the tires of bikes that aren't ridden through tight corners much?

Also, "squid"?

Do you guys have a glossary of sport bike terms/slang somewhere on this forum thatI can look at without having to feel like I'm asking stupid questions?

Edit: Okay, I found a place: urbandictionary.com. Now I can look up answers to my newbie questions in total anonymity. I also found the definitions to the terms above. I guarantee I'm going to have chicken strips on my bike for quite some time, but I'm not going to be a squid.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Freebie

Okay, I feel like a complete idiot for asking this, but since I'm 100% newbie to the sport bike world I just gotta ask: What are "chicken strips"? I'm guessing it has something to do with the wear on the tires of bikes that aren't ridden through tight corners much?

Also, "squid"?

Do you guys have a glossary of sport bike terms/slang somewhere on this forum thatI can look at without having to feel like I'm asking stupid questions?

Edit: Okay, I found a place: urbandictionary.com. Now I can look up answers to my newbie questions in total anonymity. I also found the definitions to the terms above. I guarantee I'm going to have chicken strips on my bike for quite some time, but I'm not going to be a squid.

awww the passage to experiance...good luck newbie

Old 05-26-2007, 02:17 AM

I agree lets start taking pics of OUR so called zero "chicken strips" I just may do that.

Old 05-26-2007, 09:18 AM

I always look like I have HUGE chicken strips because I keep my bike in a shed in my backyard and to get there I ride through dirt. I'll have to remember to take a pic so I can show you what I mean.

Atleast after I'm done riding they'r back down to no more than an inch