Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Biker Rally.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007 | 04:16 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Default RE: Biker Rally.

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

playfulgod there seems to be a lot of us in the Georgia area. We should all at least get to gather for a ride of course, I am a little ways from being physically fit for one but if the Corps sees fit to leave me TDY in the area. I think we should maybe try to get one together. Hell, I love to set down and just do some gearhead talking with you, and maybe a little PC talk
Sound good too me. God willing all my parts will be in this week and my bike ready to ride with its new tail.

ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

[blockquote]quote:

playfulgod there seems to be a lot of us in the Georgia area. We should all at least get to gather for a ride of course, I am a little ways from being physically fit for one but if the Corps sees fit to leave me TDY in the area. I think we should maybe try to get one together. Hell, I love to set down and just do some gearhead talking with you, and maybe a little PC talk
[/blockquote]

So... are we going to plan a Georgia CBRForum get together?

I'm down for that! (as long as you all don't mind waiting for the noob, I'm just getting back in the saddle after 9 years, and am taking it very slow)
So How Many of You Guys Are Really Interested in Hooking up for A Ride

Old 10-08-2007 | 05:38 PM

check out that bad ars 929 in that first pic, thats one mean machine, thats probly that sexy dude in the grey shirts bike if i had to guess lol

Old 10-08-2007 | 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

Sound good too me. God willing all my parts will be in this week and my bike ready to ride with its new tail.

ORIGINAL: WhiteDealershipRice

[blockquote]quote:

[/blockquote]

So... are we going to plan a Georgia CBRForum get together?

I'm down for that! (as long as you all don't mind waiting for the noob, I'm just getting back in the saddle after 9 years, and am taking it very slow)
So How Many of You Guys Are Really Interested in Hooking up for A Ride
I'm down soon as I get my bike back together lol

Old 10-08-2007 | 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: mikey1297

check out that bad ars 929 in that first pic, thats one mean machine, thats probly that sexy dude in the grey shirts bike if i had to guess lol
Sexy? Sorry Mike, I'm not in that picture lol. Notice how far away you parked from the Suzukis and the Kawi. Didn't want any of our brutal speed torub off on it lol. Well, maybe not from the Kawi but the 'Busa for sure.

Old 10-08-2007 | 08:35 PM

haha 636 had wayyyyyy more smoke but i guess there was sooo much no one could c him enough to give him style points. and that bike with the damn trucker smoe stack looks like itd be loud haha ino a redneck is riding that thing..

Old 10-08-2007 | 08:42 PM

Did the Laughlin run last spring in Laughlin Nevada had a great time lots of beer and woman, more beer and then some more beerand lots of people watchin and more beer

Old 10-08-2007 | 08:47 PM

Yea. That was actually a Honda 550. Here's a video of him burning it up:
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...urrent=022.flv

He was cool as hell. Real nice guy.

Old 10-08-2007 | 08:54 PM

Same guy on a Sporster 1200:
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...urrent=023.flv

And the 636, and the Soft Tail that won were pulled in togather on the same trailer. when they hit a bump, the 636 fell over into the Harley! I wish I had it on video. The guy looked back, said "****" and kept on driving lol.