Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Biker Rally.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007 | 09:55 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Default RE: Biker Rally.

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

u ride u a biker regardless of type of bike IMO.
+1
+1
just could not resist

Old 10-07-2007 | 09:55 PM

Just the same, ask one of the "Bikers" I was talking about; you think they'll call you a biker? I really don't mind, a bike is a bike.

Old 10-07-2007 | 09:56 PM

Yep... heard them going down theroad a couple hours ago... Damn I need to find out when the stuff is going on...

Old 10-07-2007 | 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: afi1

Just the same, ask one of the "Bikers" I was talking about; you think they'll call you a biker? I really don't mind, a bike is a bike.
Oh i know what you mean, my ex-inlaws n their friends would rather burn bikes like our than be seen next to em lol.

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:03 PM
Friend and Hero ...

There is always going to be that element out there, it sad to say that the largest percent of that 1% are HD riders that do not want to include you in the scope of being bikers. You just have to overlook those individuals, unless they push too many buttons. Just remember to be respectful of everyone on two wheels Hell I throw the way down to everybody. I see whether, I get it back or not doesn't matter. I done my part, and showed my respect for them making the effort to be out their

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

There is always going to be that element out there, it sad to say that the largest percent of that 1% are HD riders that do not want to include you in the scope of being bikers. You just have to overlook those individuals, unless they push too many buttons. Just remember to be respectful of everyone on two wheels Hell I throw the way down to everybody. I see whether, I get it back or not doesn't matter. I done my part, and showed my respect for them making the effort to be out their
ditto, even while leaned over in a curve lol

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:07 PM

^ Word. Almost all the people there were just good 'ole boys and girls. There were a few who made snied remarks but oh well. It was still an awesome time!

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:12 PM

ORIGINAL: afi1

^ Word. Almost all the people there were just good 'ole boys and girls. There were a few who made snied remarks but oh well. It was still an awesome time!
Oh we all make comments about other bikes, makes, etc. I always do it out of fun myself cuz I would own a chopper if I could afford one the way I want it lol

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:12 PM

I have an F4i and I want a Harley/cruiser too. Where do I fit in? LOL...

Old 10-07-2007 | 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

I have an F4i and I want a Harley/cruiser too. Where do I fit in? LOL...
lol, well what I want is more like what Big Dog puts out. Tho there is a knee darggin HD at the gap alot lol, and its not a buell I speak of lol

Quick Reply: Biker Rally.