Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Beware of the TnT car gang.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of the TnT car gang.

TNT Car Club, gang initiation is to run a motorcyclist off the road

the initiation is to box you in and run you off the road.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/tntclub.asp

http://www.bikerornot.com/Event/98917

Last edited by volcom440; 10-08-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

i don't know if i'm going to believe all of this.... most car guys and bike guys are just auto enthusiasts.... car guys like bikes, bike guys like cars....

besides, to custom lowered cars, running over a bike would do a lot of damage.

that said, getting run off the roads is a part of life as a biker and it's not exclusive to some car club initiation... it can be any asshat. be careful. get home safe.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:39 PM

take it how you want it, but reading responses on several forums, im not taking this as a joke. definitely going to be more aware. over the weekend i rode across several states with a group of 3 to 4 riders day and night. scary stuff.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Senior Member and Montana roustabout :)

Sounds like a bunch of douchenozzle ricers.... Glad crap like that doesn't happen like that where I live. Be safe out there!

Old 10-08-2012, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by volcom440
take it how you want it, but reading responses on several forums, im not taking this as a joke. definitely going to be more aware. over the weekend i rode across several states with a group of 3 to 4 riders day and night. scary stuff.
ya... forums..... and the only thing backing it up are more forums.

i only read one of them, and the one guy on there said he read on another forum that a guy from TNT (who was a member of that forum) de-bunked the whole thing...

Old 10-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Conrice
ya... forums..... and the only thing backing it up are more forums.

i only read one of them, and the one guy on there said he read on another forum that a guy from TNT (who was a member of that forum) de-bunked the whole thing...
That sounds a lot like what a TNTer would say.

He's one of them!! He's a TNT!!

Old 10-09-2012, 04:39 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

well personally i dont think you have to be in a gang to want to run someone on a bike off the road.. every week i come accross at least one itiot who is either texting or ninety year old woman who forget they're even in they're car when they're " i thought i was applying the brake" and ride into half dozen people, jeez i wonder where she flies her colors, must be that handmade aftgan on her back seat, those are usually pretty colorful...

Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Member & ROTM DEC 2012

hey guys. im kinda new to the forum, but not to riding.. id have to say, i think while this may be a thing, they would have a time hitting a rider with experience.. one tiny gap, and bam, we are out.. they would have to be almost professional drivers..

that being said, with all the drivers out there, i can believe there is at least one group that wants to kill riders.. if im not mistaken, theres a USA gang called the bloods whose initiation is to try and kill a random person..

geez, i hope its just a rumor about the TNT guys though.. as if Mr 2wheels isnt persecuted enough already.. :/

Old 10-09-2012, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by jasonchristopher
well personally i dont think you have to be in a gang to want to run someone on a bike off the road.. every week i come accross at least one itiot who is either texting or ninety year old woman who forget they're even in they're car when they're " i thought i was applying the brake" and ride into half dozen people, jeez i wonder where she flies her colors, must be that handmade aftgan on her back seat, those are usually pretty colorful...
that was really my point. there's plenty of other crazies in trucks, cars, and even other bikes that can run you off the road, so i won't waste my time looking out for a couple of highschoolers in a civic with rims...

Old 10-09-2012, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
That sounds a lot like what a TNTer would say.

He's one of them!! He's a TNT!!
o crap, you caught me!

Quick Reply: Beware of the TnT car gang.