Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

best "squid" story ever ever ever

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best "squid" story ever ever ever

now im not one to judge to each his own but i just have to vent about one person i know he just bought a kawaski 700 s something and its a naked bike but he just get done with a lil like 500 fake wannbe harley so here it goes he has a helmet that he tapes things not stickers but stuff out of newspapers and video games and uses scotch tape.Then he has seen the guys who do moto raceing and thinks he can lean his down to so he goes and gets knee pads and i swear they are roller hockey pads the kind u velcrow on over ur paints and then has more paper clipings taped on his bike. Then he also put chopper handel bar tassles on not his handle bars but on his clutch and brake levers wow. Then he also went a velcrowed speakers to his frame under the plastic which u cant even realy hear when u ride wow owowowo wow i work with this guy.

so if anyone can bet that let me here it

oh ya i dont call him names and make fun when i see him and he tells me this things i just nod my head

Old 08-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Default RE: best "squid" story ever ever ever

pics?

Old 08-04-2007, 07:45 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 08-04-2007, 07:47 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 08-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: barryem

well just to get u all up to speed i have a track bike but i like to ride it around town from time to time well i dont have any of the following on my bike: head light/tail light/turn sig/ lic plate holder/gauges/motorcycle lic/ insurance/ so needless to say i get surounded by about 4 cops when im going down the street so long story short they were super nice they let me drive my bike up the tow truck ramp yaa its ok i got it out for about $250 and i have to go to court for about 8 tickets will i learn

no
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 08-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: barryem

well just to get u all up to speed i have a track bike but i like to ride it around town from time to time well i dont have any of the following on my bike: head light/tail light/turn sig/ lic plate holder/gauges/motorcycle lic/ insurance/ so needless to say i get surounded by about 4 cops when im going down the street so long story short they were super nice they let me drive my bike up the tow truck ramp yaa its ok i got it out for about $250 and i have to go to court for about 8 tickets will i learn

no
Then he posts a thread about someone else, classic.

Old 08-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Retired Moderator

...uhhhh...[sm=nono.gif]

Old 08-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Banned

Hey Barry, is there a lot of lead paint still in use in your town?

Old 08-04-2007, 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Hey Barry, is there a lot of lead paint still in use in your town?
^^ That was priceless. I was taking a bite of a sandwhich and it almost went all over the desk. Hahaha.

Old 08-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^Frydaddy has a way with words, doesn't he?

Quick Reply: best "squid" story ever ever ever