Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Best Practical Joke

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Practical Joke

ive done the draw a **** on someones face with a sharpie while they are passed out before. its only good if everyone just plays along and doesnt say anything for a while. ive also grabbed my clippers and walked up behind a friend when he was talkin to a girl and buzzed him real quick...thats always funny to see the look on the girls face.

Old 12-28-2006, 02:29 PM

If you really want to frustrate your co-workers take a screen cap of their desktop (CTRL-PRINT SCREEN) and then set it as their desktop background, move all their icons to another folder on their desktop, push the start menu all the way to the bottom without auto-pop enabled. They will sit their at their computer puzzled trying to figure out why they can see things but they wont open. I did that to my old 1SG... good times.

Another you can do to drive people nuts is to rent or buy a USB remote pointer. Plug that baby into their PC, keep the remote to yourself and sit across the room as they try to navigate their mouse and you oppose their every action. A buddy of mine did it to his secretary and it was hours of fun.

Old 12-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Banned

Go buy some cheap panties and randomly toss tham in the back of convertibles or cars parked with the window open.

Old 12-28-2006, 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Go buy some cheap panties and randomly toss tham in the back of convertibles or cars parked with the window open.
I think this would be even better if you could find some size 23 thongs instead

Old 12-28-2006, 07:53 PM

This is one of the funniest topics ever.Next time your victim is passed out, turn ur mates cell phone to Japanese,German or some other language that he cant understand. It suould keep him buisey and frustrated !![sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-28-2006, 09:06 PM

winner. winner. winner.

http://break.com/index/saran_wrap_toilet_prank.html

Old 12-28-2006, 11:34 PM

everyone has colored on someone who passed out ata party but i think i might have the best.

about 5 yrs ago after i graduated high school we had a party and one of our close friends passed out early. so me and another guy got a sharpie and colored his eyelids and back of his ears. then we drew ***** on the back of his neck and the backs of his arms above the elbow. we also put one on his cheek that had a little something extra going twords his mouth. the next morning we set all the clock in the house forward one hour and woke him up and told him he was gonna be late for work. he ran out the door and drove all the way home to get ready. he did not notice until he got home and his dad asked him if he had fun last night. my buddy said "yeah the usuall" and his dad said "you usually let people draw ***** on your face?" still makes me laugh evertime i think about it.

Old 12-29-2006, 11:00 AM
TEN

Ok,ok...This actually happened to me. It sucked a bit, but still remains one of the funniest practical jokes i have ever seen. A buddy and I where going back and forth playing practical jokes on each other. After sending him an "annonymous" letter from "Susan" and a baby pictureof an unknown kid that "could" have been his, and lettign him believe it might be for a week, he got me back pretty good.
He and another buddy went to Seattle for a weekend of bar hopping and such. They stopped by a bookstore and took all the subscription flyers out of as many gay mags as they could find, put my name and address on them and sent them in!!! WTF!!?? Yep, soon after my house was invaded by dozens of gay **** mags!! The worst part is, shortly there after my wife and I got stationed somewhere else, so when we moved we had the mail forward to her mother! Yeah, it was a wierd Thanksgiving that year. And it took FOREVER to get my name off all those damn mailing lists. The joke sucked, but i have to admit it was funny as hell.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:29 PM

ORIGINAL: TEN

Ok,ok...This actually happened to me. It sucked a bit, but still remains one of the funniest practical jokes i have ever seen. A buddy and I where going back and forth playing practical jokes on each other. After sending him an "annonymous" letter from "Susan" and a baby pictureof an unknown kid that "could" have been his, and lettign him believe it might be for a week, he got me back pretty good.
He and another buddy went to Seattle for a weekend of bar hopping and such. They stopped by a bookstore and took all the subscription flyers out of as many gay mags as they could find, put my name and address on them and sent them in!!! WTF!!?? Yep, soon after my house was invaded by dozens of gay **** mags!! The worst part is, shortly there after my wife and I got stationed somewhere else, so when we moved we had the mail forward to her mother! Yeah, it was a wierd Thanksgiving that year. And it took FOREVER to get my name off all those damn mailing lists. The joke sucked, but i have to admit it was funny as hell.
Didnt one of the admins do that to someone who kept posting spam and whatnot? Got his email address and signed him up for like 200 different mailing lists?

Old 12-29-2006, 03:17 PM

At my last company one of the other managers signed my email up for like 20 Hasselhoff newsgroups and set them to email me whenever anyone posted a new comment or something...

So I was getting emails that would say: Angela says, "Hasselhoff is so awesome"

I found out who it was and set a serverside filter that would forward the email to the other manager and then delete my copy, after a day or two he ended up doing the same thing just out of dumb luck. A few months later, one of our network guys came in pointing a finger at us asking why we were spamming our mail server with thousands of hasselhoff emails?? Everyone had a pretty good laugh and we appropriatly named it the hasselhoff virus.

Quick Reply: Best Practical Joke