Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Best Practical Joke

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Practical Joke

When I was in college we filled up a roomates truck bed (S-10)with snow, there was so much weight in the back the bumper was almost on the ground. Another, was with a guyfrom work, we put used car streamers, a radio antenna stream, wrote for sale with soap on the windows and put a for sale sign on the truck with his cell number and a cheap price, he got a few calls before he figured out what was going on. Another guy we filledthe cab of his work truck with chicken feathers.....that lead to a nick name (chickenhawk) which hestill has today. lol
An easy one is to (if you have corded phones at work) tie the cord together at the hand set and the base, while in the cradle, then call the persons phone, they pick the whole phone up when they answer lol. Its good for a laugh.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:44 PM

at amachine shopi worked at onemy co-workerswrapped employee toilet bowl openingwith saran wrap trying to get this one new guy. but thenthe foreman went inside to pee... he came out screaming, wet pants and all. i almost died laughing.

Old 12-28-2006, 12:13 AM

One of the pranks I played on someone. We were stationed on Okinawa Japan. Not alot to do there so why not mess with each other. We took this kids shampoo bottle and re filled it with NAIR. It even got his eyebrows too. LMAO!!! Every time I think about that. I still have more that one sticks out the most.

Old 12-28-2006, 12:34 AM

LOL!!!!
I can't think of the best joke that I've done to my friends now, but when I do, I'll get back to this....

Old 12-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Not nearly as good as some of the others but for our work golf outing this year i brought a bag of large marshmallows, as soon as the group behind us hit there drives i would toss a few around the fairway for 50 yards or so and watch them walk all over the place.

Old 12-28-2006, 01:36 AM

Paint ***** look a lot like gumballs and everyone falls for it. (Don't use led paint)

I prank all the time but the most recent was last week. My work has manniquins all over it that are in full racing suits and helmets and all. So I got there 20 minutes early jumped in a suit posed as a manniquinand waited for my buddy to show up.He walked in by himself went straightby me without noticingand I scared the crap out of him.

Old 12-28-2006, 11:09 AM

ORIGINAL: roki530i
your practical jokes dont sound that funny they kind of sound creul to me.
i thought that was funny as hell.

Old 12-28-2006, 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: 97f3rider

at amachine shopi worked at onemy co-workerswrapped employee toilet bowl openingwith saran wrap trying to get this one new guy. but thenthe foreman went inside to pee... he came out screaming, wet pants and all. i almost died laughing.
somebody did that in our office in orlando. somebody would go in early and take a mega dump that would just like spray all over the toilet,really disgusting. so in order to find out who it was, one of the guys put saran wrap over the toilet bowl and...well u guessed it. The manager came out runnin wit his pants down and the bathroom was covered wit ****. from what i hear it took him a while to clean it up

Old 12-28-2006, 11:15 AM

Another one I have done is made a batch of "special" brownies (lacative). Gave them to a teacher in high school with his favorite students name on the tag. He missed the class before mine and mine because he was on the john.

There are a few others but I want to see what you guys/ladies come up with. Practical Jokes are not meant to hurt anyone even though it can be pretty ****ing hilarious.

Old 12-28-2006, 11:45 AM

In college, I had this roommate that was notorious for passing out hard after a 6-pack. One night he passed out and we drew a giant vagina on his face with a black sharpie. My other roommate had these fake glasses with a big plastic dong that fit over his nose. He put the glasses in his pants and unzipped them so the plastic dong came out the zipper hole. Then, he put the dong up to the guy's mouth and we took pictures. We used the pictures on a party flyer that got passed all around school 2 weeks later.

Quick Reply: Best Practical Joke