Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Best moto prank?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best moto prank?

The other day 3 of us pulled up to a light (i was on the far left) and the guy on the far right reached over, turned the middle guys key, pulled it out, then dropped it on the asphalt on the right side of the bike.

We're all buds so it was cool, and funny as hell as the middle guy freaked out, almost tipped his bike as he scrambed to get off (if he did tip it, it would NOT have been cool) because he forgot his kickstand, and did a chinese firedrill around the bike to go get his key. When he got around the front end, the guy who started it all kicked the key under the bike to the other side again.

He still got it all back together by the time the light went green. Funny stuff.

Old 08-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Best moto prank?

thats funny cause it happened to someone else, but i can see how it would be funny to closely knit friends. other guy better watch his back!

Old 08-18-2006, 12:55 PM

Can also reach over and hit the kill switch.

Old 08-18-2006, 01:10 PM

That is what i said. At an earlier light i was in the middle and leaned over and told the one guy, "Hey, ont he next light you should hit Greg's kill switch." btu he said, "Oh, i've got something better than that!"

Old 08-18-2006, 02:08 PM

I've been on the left side of my buddy before, and, at a light, while he's in neutral, i pop his kickstand down. I've also done the kill switch.

Tylor

Old 08-20-2006, 09:01 PM

One day while I was working at my parking garrage these 3 asses came in with women on the backs of their bikes revving them real loud for a really long time and it annoyed the hell out of me. So when I went on brake I hit all their killswitches and waited. Sure enough an hour later they all were pissing and moaning about how their bikes wouldn't start and they looked like total idiots in front of their women. It was amazing.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:07 AM

+1 on the killswitch...

Old 08-21-2006, 04:08 AM

One thing that would be funny if it was some ******* next to at a light, it corssed my mind and made me laugh but i would never do it to a friend....If your on their left and they are sitting there hands off the bars waiting for the light reach over and kick their bike into gear and watch it lurch and maybe fall...

Old 08-24-2006, 05:26 AM

what happened between two of my friends had to do with keys also, glad I wasn't the one who was the butt of the joke though I DID just about wet myself laughing when I saw my friend do this.
All three of us are good friends and hang out alot and ride together often. Well one day when we were all getting together to go out riding my friend told me he had been planning a practical joke on our unsuspecting buddy for sometime, and he had planned to pull it off today if giving the chance. He wouldn't tell me what he had planned so I was chomping at the bit to know. I promised not to let on that something was coming and act normal even tho I was dying to know.
We went out rode all day, on the freeway, up to the lake, and such. After riding all day, I had pretty much forgotten what my friend had planned, until we all pulled into the gas station to fill up our now empty bikes.
I was filling my bike up when my buddy gave me that "Watch this" gesture.
He walked over and started talking to our friend while he was filling up his bike and when he finished and turned to put the gas nozzle back my friend snagged the key out from the gas cap making sure our friend saw it, then looked at the guy and dropped his key INTO the gas tank!
I was OMFG that is just messed up!
Needless to say our buddy freaked out! He was pissed at first then he went from being mad to "How the hell do I get my keys out so I can ride home mode"
He tried to find a coat hanger to try and "dig" them out and when he finally scrounged one up and was about to start fishing, the friend that dropped the key into the tank stopped him and whipped out a spare key that he had made earlier in preperation to pull this off. He handed him the key and promised to get the key out properly for him when we all got to his house.
All I can say is I'm glad I was just a spectator, one friend got seriously clowned on, and the other is now undoubtedly seriously in for it I'm sure.

Old 08-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would still beat his @$$