Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Best friend and their girlfriends...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best friend and their girlfriends...

Has anyone ever lost a friend because of their girlfriends? Like they stopped hanging out with you because of their girlfriend or you just stopped hanging with him...because of his girlfriend? My old best friend that I knew since I was a baby got married to his first and only girlfriend 1.5 years ago. And this was when he was 19, just out of high school. I don't seem to see or talk to him anymore. Now, my current best friend has been with his girlfriend for over 4 years. I liked her for awhile when I was dating her sister. When he started being really mean to her and I told him why doesn't he break up with her, they did for a couple of weeks but then got back together. That was a long time ago. After that it slowly seemed like his ***** were being gripped harder and harder by her vise. Now, I hate her guts. Shes a total bitch to me. She acts like a little girl. When we went to a haunted house last week I volunteered to take point. That crap never scares me and I think its funny as hell. Her damn self was literally pushing me every second and clawing my back and arms. She broke the skin on my exposed arms. I was pissed off at her when we got back home for what she was doing and the way she was acting. She told me to give her gas money because we took her car. I said I only had $1 and she said I was lieing and took my wallet and my dollar. The only thing I told her was that she needed to stop acting like a baby. She got pissy at me and told me I'm a retard that can't get a girlfriend. I just straight up told her she was a bitch right there. Today, I called up my friend and asked him what he was doing. He was going to a gay wood boat show that his girlfriend wanted to go to. I hear her voice over the phone saying that I'm trying to make him turn around. Honestly, I'm the type of person who can drop a friend because of stupid crap they do. And I told him I don't want to hang out with him if his girlfriend is with him.

Old 10-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Default RE: Best friend and their girlfriends...

Sounds like the suckubuss.
see: South Park

Old 10-19-2008, 04:18 PM

ORIGINAL: usetheffours

Sounds like the shoortbuss.
^ oh snap! lol but uh...if they are being weird like that...maybe they shouldn't be upgraded to "best friend status" so easily...my homeboy/bestfriend/bestie/bro would kill, rape, pillage, go to jail, steal, lie, die, fight, bitch smack(the list goes on) for me...but none of those are the reasons i call him my bestfriend, every horrible moment in my life where i would have lost it if anyone else was around, he ended up being there and kept me cool the entire time...not because i asked him to be there, but just on accident, i wouldn't see him for 2 or 3 weeks, then the day some **** goes down, we just happen to be chilling or whatever...buuuuut not everybody is the same....i just suggest you look deeper into the person before calling them a "bestfriend"

Old 10-19-2008, 04:23 PM

Dude. Marriage + friends = bye bye friendship.

A bunch of my friends got married after high school. Why I dont know. I hear from one every once in awhile. I know I couldn't ask her to do anything.

Live life, then get married.

Old 10-19-2008, 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Dude. Marriage + friends = bye bye friendship.

A bunch of my friends got married after high school. Why I dont know. I hear from one every once in awhile. I know I couldn't ask her to do anything.

Live life, then get married.
know whats crazy....kids+friends doesn't =bye bye friendship but marriage does...

Old 10-19-2008, 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

^ oh snap! lol but uh...if they are being weird like that...maybe they shouldn't be upgraded to "best friend status" so easily...my homeboy/bestfriend/bestie/bro would kill, rape, pillage, go to jail, steal, lie, die, fight, bitch smack(the list goes on) for me...but none of those are the reasons i call him my bestfriend, every horrible moment in my life where i would have lost it if anyone else was around, he ended up being there and kept me cool the entire time...not because i asked him to be there, but just on accident, i wouldn't see him for 2 or 3 weeks, then the day some **** goes down, we just happen to be chilling or whatever...buuuuut not everybody is the same....i just suggest you look deeper into the person before calling them a "bestfriend"
dude he was my bestfriend before he even started dating her...

Old 10-19-2008, 04:30 PM

He's married. He cant "hang out" any more. 99% of his attention goes to his wife and 1% goes to his grooming.

Old 10-19-2008, 04:31 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

He's married. He cant "hang out" any more. 99% of his attention goes to his wife and 1% goes to his grooming.
hes not married...

Old 10-19-2008, 04:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

dude he was my bestfriend before he even started dating her...
you said he was messing around with the girl for 4 years? so that puts your friendship at 4+...i dunno it's odd...did he ever tell you why he is acting the way he is? Sounds like she is wearing the pants if you ask me....

Quick Reply: Best friend and their girlfriends...