Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bermuda Triangle in your home.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bermuda Triangle in your home.......

ORIGINAL: dinez74

ORIGINAL: cbrsixpack

Ive been searching since last March for the original Key to my CBR...............Can't find it.
Stop looking and it will appear out of nowhere. This is a common mystery of life....
usually it appears dead center on the floor of a clean room...im like...WTF?!?!?

Old 01-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

I have heard that as soon as you stop looking for something you will find it.
Same thing goes for something your trying to remember. As soon as you start to think about something else it pops into your head. Big trouble for those who partition their minds.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:43 PM
November 2009 ROTM

To date ive turned over the entire house & contents TWICE.
My four legged friend,who incidently steals my workboots,gloves ,welding gloves,anything Leather is the Usual Suspect................
That leaves only to Metal Detect the garden....[Not worth it]

Old 01-03-2009, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: cbrsixpack

To date ive turned over the entire house & contents TWICE.
ALL contents? Ive lost a pair of keys before and they turned up in a raincoat that I'd hung in the closet. My dad did the same thing once and ended up making a new key only to find the original in a winter coat that was hung up in the closet months later. When I think I its definitely not in the house anywhere I usually resort to checking pants/coat pockets next.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:01 PM

Endless I agree with this:
I have heard that as soon as you stop looking for something you will find it. Same thing goes for something your trying to remember. As soon as you start to think about something else it pops into your head. Big trouble for those who partition their minds.

It really does work though..

Old 01-04-2009, 01:25 AM
RCR

I hate when your running out the door and go to grab the sunglasses and there gone. Looking all over in your three or four locations where you dump everything. Yelling to the wife, I need my glasses so she drops everything to come help and gives you "that look". There on top of your head idiot[:@].

My kids put the remote on top of the TV. I dont understand that though. Why do I need a remote if I have to goto the TV to get it. Leave it by the couch on the end table so I don't have to get my lazy *** up again.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I used to work in a mom & pop pizza shop, I would frequently have to look for a pen...only to discover it behind my ear.

Old 01-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know how many years of my life I have spent looking for keys, one of my favourite things is to walk out of the house, close the door behind me & then remember I did not have my door keys. I now hide a set in the front garden, yeah I know that crooks can find em, but its that or wait the 6 or so hours for my wife to come home to let me in & then have her tell me that I'm a f*ck wit.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:01 AM

ORIGINAL: woo545

When I used to work in a mom & pop pizza shop, I would frequently have to look for a pen...only to discover it behind my ear.
Dude I went into one of my exams this most recent semester and coulda sworn I had a pen when I walked in and ended up borrowing one from the person next to me.. and THEY didnt even notice that it was behind me ear! lol.. I found it after the test was over.. yeah.. happens to everyone.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I refer to it as the black hole, but the Bermuda triangle works just as well. And I absolutely feel your pain. I don't have Alzheimer's just part-timers it's no secret I live a regiment structured life and if I don't put my keys where they're supposed to go when I first hit the door they're gone forever [:@]I'm working on my second set for the CBR And have already lost the original keys To the R1 When I finally get it put back together I will needa key cut And as for the keys to my Unfinished project cobramustang I haven't seen those keys seenearly 07 If I ever get around to finishing this project I'll have to get some cuts

Quick Reply: Bermuda Triangle in your home.......