Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

beautiful weather we're havin

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: beautiful weather we'

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Dont have the cash [:@]i want too, i just dont.
Damn I wish I could help, Im sellin off bad parts on the F3 to get cash so I can just pick up good ones

No one is doing buy it now thou![:-]

Old 11-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Default RE: beautiful weather we'

Jules everytime you take pictures of your surrounding area i am in aw. Everyone picture just seems like a picture from a book or something of a place that isnt real. Its such a beautiful atmosphere. That or you are amazing at taking pictures.. Pennsylvania is going to be getting really ugly soon. Once fall ends, its time to just forget about everything else and just snowboard and mod.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: beautiful weather we

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

Jules everytime you take pictures of your surrounding area i am in aw. Everyone picture just seems like a picture from a book or something of a place that isnt real. Its such a beautiful atmosphere. That or you are amazing at taking pictures.. Pennsylvania is going to be getting really ugly soon. Once fall ends, its time to just forget about everything else and just snowboard and mod.

hey thank you :-) ..the truth is my pictures dont do here any justice ..pictures rarely capture a place truly, they only give an idea ..a fixed image in pixels with no sound, no atmosphere ... I love this place but every pic I take doesnt cut it for me .. you have to be here, you really do!! :-)

Jules

Old 11-06-2008, 01:17 PM

I can only imagine how amazing it would be to be there and take in the whole experience, one day I would love to be able to make it out there and i can't wait for that day to come. Its gorgeous there from the pictures I have seen that you have posted up. Any chance you get throw some of them up on here i love checking them out.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

I can only imagine how amazing it would be to be there and take in the whole experience, one day I would love to be able to make it out there and i can't wait for that day to come. Its gorgeous there from the pictures I have seen that you have posted up. Any chance you get throw some of them up on here i love checking them out.
Yes, I have so so many now and I will be posting up an Autumn in Bunbury thread as soon as I manage to upload them all :-)
One thing I do love that the camera never catches is the background noise of birds, the owls in the trees at night and the gentle "phut phut phut" of the narrow boat engines as they float by :-)

Jules

Old 11-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

It has not rained here in Houston since the Hurricane and it's been 70-85 and sunny every single day since the weather is GGRRREEEAAAAATTTTT!!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

omg i LOVE the wind!!!! nothing beats getting a good lean while going perfectly straight! there's a tall bridge near my house and friends think im nuts going over it when its as windy as it is sometimes .

Old 11-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Its more fun on one wheel Jay

Old 11-06-2008, 04:25 PM

TK, i'll just never know.

or.....................is it better w/ a knee down.....

Old 11-06-2008, 04:26 PM

nothing but high winds and rain here today. tomorrow is supposed to atleast stop raining, but going to stay cloudy and low 60's. sucks, im already dreaming of spring '09 [&o]

Quick Reply: beautiful weather we're havin