Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bad Habits?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007 | 05:19 PM
Default RE: Bad Habits?

food and lacking going to the gym. did good for the first 5 months then i stoped when i got a new job. plan on heading back in the next week or 2.

Old 07-08-2007 | 05:42 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I have a bad habit of choking baby kittens when I'm making love to myself...did I just say that outloud? My inner monologue must be broken.

Man i thought i was the only one.... I've got a tendancy to be rather careless with people.... sometimes disregarding peoples emotions. Thats a bad habit..... dipped from 14 y.o to 19 y.o. Now i smoke a cigar once a week and occasionally at the bar. Forced myself to drink no more than a 6 pack a week. Just like yall...i lack working out too.... sheesh

Old 07-08-2007 | 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

biting my nails and masterbating everyday.
Where'd you find my diary???

Old 07-09-2007 | 12:04 AM

I have a bad habit of choking baby kittens when I'm making love to myself...did I just say that outloud? My inner monologue must be broken.

Don't know bout kittens, but it seems a lot of our members have a "Chocking the chicken" problem

Old 07-09-2007 | 03:33 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

biting my nails and masterbating everyday.
hahahaha. me smoking and drinking everyday.

Old 07-09-2007 | 08:12 PM

Smoke cigarettes on/off (quit 3 times) since 18 (now 23). I'm in an ON period now. I usually quit using pot which I also smoke anytime I have some around (not lately). I drink whatever is in the house so I've limited myself to buying a 1/5 for the weekends and that's all. The drinking is what draws me back to smoking everytime. I worked out hard for 6 months last year and fell off the wagon when I smelled the gym while 300 feet away in the summer. I have weights at home... eventually I'll use them. I look so much better when I have some muscle mass. Oh yeah... the fiance does not desire the nasty daily... do the math.

Old 07-09-2007 | 10:10 PM

I had anger issues, but I have really worked on that. Plus well into my thirtys, time has mellowed me a tad. I really love beer, especially Guinness. I don't get myself into trouble by drinking too much or anything like that, but every night after supper when I sit down to watch TV or read there is always a pint to my right. Not usually more than1 or 2a night but definitely habitual. I have to start getting some exercise. I've been on the motorcycle so much this season and haven't been on the mountain bike once.

Oh ya. By the time you read this I will have flushed down a batch of potential Nobel Prize winners.

Old 07-09-2007 | 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

Don't know bout kittens, but it seems a lot of our members have a "Chocking the chicken" problem
and thats a problem lol, dude my left hand is the only piece of *** thats never turned me down or done me wrong lol

Old 07-09-2007 | 10:55 PM
Ironmang

I've got a few... biting my nails, eat like crap, don't excercise the way I should (I gained 2 lbs since 7 years ago... now up to 157! LOL), and I definitely don't sleep enough. I've really been trying to improve my eating habits though.... cut way back on eating out and fast food, as well as soda (almost none). Never smoked or chewed, never done any drugs ever, and I very very rarely ever drink (1 or 2 drinks every once in a blue moon), so those aren't even an issue. I'm sure there's tons more... other people could probably tell my bad habits better than I can [:-]

Old 07-10-2007 | 01:59 AM

my bad ahbit is not giving a f|_|ck, like i fart in public, and curse my *** off even at work ( recreation leader working with li kids AHAHAAH) and i tend to always tell the truth, like the times when everyone wants to say it but no one will, i am ussaly the one to blurt out the hurtfull truth, so i am known as the ******* that everyone for, some reason, still likes.... go figure *shrugs the shoulders*

Quick Reply: Bad Habits?