Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is the B^tch Back, and the Party over? Maybe

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the B^tch Back, and the Party over? Maybe

Okay, I have spent the last hour or so, poring over the Spanish website and a few other forums and have gathered. Just a little more than what is posted here in this link, but if it is true will Honda do what they have done in the past and make the US the first country to stop production for the CBR 1000RR you shaking your head out there. No, but think about this the CBR 1000F long after it left the United States was still being manufactured and sold. Just not here. The blackbird just stop production everywhere else this year. There are a couple of other examples, but I think you get the picture. I was very young. When the V4 took the world by storm and my older brothers magna V65 left a lasting impression on myself and the whole world. But Honda was smart enough back then not to take its in-line 4 out of production, will they show the same wisdom this time
BTW
I will sit this winter coming up to buy a new 1000RR, but if the V4's hit the track in February and live up to the legend. I most definitely will have to take a serious hard look at it in whatever configuration is offered to the general public

http://cycleposers.com/index.php?opt...amp;Itemid=105

Old 03-24-2008, 12:55 AM
Banned
Default RE: Is the B^tch Back, and the Party over? Maybe

Holy ****.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:59 AM

I might be a pig, because i swear i had a 30 minute orgasm over that

Old 03-24-2008, 01:03 AM

^^^^ +1 mother of god. Soooo hot want to touch the hiney soooo hoot.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a great looking bike, but............IT'S A PHOTOSHOP!

Front end is a GSX-R. Front forks doesn't line up with the axle of the front wheel, the rear brake rotor somehow is missing holes, the bottom fairing is just a stretched out 600RR fairing.............and the rearsets and midpipe are from a 600RR. The seat cowl is from a GSX-R as well. The rear pegs are bolted to the midpipe? And not to mention, the rear axle doesn't line up with the middle of the rear brake rotor...........

AND EVEN STILL you can tell the tank is from a 600RR, as is the front fender and engine cover. I wish it wasn't true, I really wish Honda was going to come out with it, but it's just a Photoshop (a pretty good one at that, but still not good enough for my eye.)

Old 03-24-2008, 01:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

It's a great looking bike, but............IT'S A PHOTOSHOP!

Front end is a GSX-R. Front forks doesn't line up with the axle of the front wheel, the rear brake rotor somehow is missing holes, the bottom fairing is just a stretched out 600RR fairing.............and the rearsets and midpipe are from a 600RR. The seat cowl is from a GSX-R as well. The rear pegs are bolted to the midpipe? And not to mention, the rear axle doesn't line up with the middle of the rear brake rotor...........

AND EVEN STILL you can tell the tank is from a 600RR, as is the front fender and engine cover. I wish it wasn't true, I really wish Honda was going to come out with it, but it's just a Photoshop (a pretty good one at that, but still not good enough for my eye.)
i'll be dammed. good eye foxxxy!

Old 03-24-2008, 01:38 AM

Still it looks sweeeet. I wonder if that's the rumored v5?

Old 03-24-2008, 01:49 AM
Banned

I still say they're going to do somethingbig for the anniversary of the American Division (1959).

I could see how this could have some truth to it. Any ideas as to the origin of the picture? The photo-editing doesn't dismiss the idea completely, I'd just like to know more...

Old 03-24-2008, 02:16 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Fox not going to argue with you about whether or notits Photoshop, because I truly don't know enough about the process to even make a layman's comment. But before you dismiss the whole matter. I suggest you take a long hard look at the US pending patent blueprints posted at MCN and their story

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Ne...orcyclepatent/

Old 03-24-2008, 03:01 AM

Often bike/car manufacturers will leak information to the press about proposed "New" bikes, 1stly to whip a bit of interest & 2ndly to get feed back about the new model. Not saying that the bike ain't doctored, but in the past their done this,(ok in the "old" days, it was done with mock up sketches)
Here are a few examples of bikes that eveyone one said was bull**** & would never be built, but bugger me, they did.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9500/5D85EB6A59F243879372FE6ED5E1DBB1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/9500/BC4418BF159D42A39E89C961FFE24398.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Is the B^tch Back, and the Party over? Maybe