Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Autostand?

Old 08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autostand?

Do they make like kick stands that automatticly come down when your parked or something? I'm sure you can guess what happened today :|

Old 08-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Default RE: Autostand?

but that was a little surprise. you should go to the dealer and complain about it haha that sucks man, ive had it where i would double check after pumping gas to make sure i had the kick stand down.

Old 08-13-2007, 05:22 PM

Ya. My mirror BLEW up, stratches all over my stator cover, and my shift lever bent. LUCKLY, those are ALL the things I bought off ebay this weekend. But, I didn't buy a new frame slider. It has a few nicks on the underside of the slider and you'll only see them if you have your head under the bike.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:47 PM

it's a sick feeling isn't it? happened to me on my very first day riding. i hopped on my banged up '92 Katana after it was warmed up, walked it to the end of the driveway then realized i forgot to put my proof-of-insurance paper in my jacket. i'd left the kickstand down but i guess it scraped the ground while i was moving the bike, so when i tried to set it on the stand, it fell right over on the left side. fortunately for me,the bike had been wrecked by the previous owner and the left side was all scratched up anyway, so it didn't do any real damage. but it was still a horrible feeling to see my bike laying down like that. i hope that never happens to my 929 (crossing my fingers now).

Old 08-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mirrors are gay

Search this Thread