Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Army of Two

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 06:26 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Army of Two

Is everyone in here xbox? Where are all my COD4 PS3 guys????

-Adam

Old 03-11-2008, 06:36 AM

ORIGINAL: woo545

Ok, I liked COD4, but what annoyed me was the damn Ferris Wheel scene. Neat concept, but I kept getting my a$$ handed to me. I've more recently started play Battlefield 2 again. Primarily because I happen to have 2 copies, and my neighbor wanted to play something other than Starcraft. I just love flying the helicopters. Can't do that in COD4.

Ferris wheel scene can be defeated by using one of the metal ticket booths as cover, planting all of your claymores, planting all of your C4 close, and not playing on Veteran. My buddy and I were playing veteran there, and even with the cover of the bullet proof ticket booth, it was nearly impossible. I have never seen so many grenade indicators on my screen at one time. Nuts.

Old 03-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

-Adam

Nah, only console I own is a PS2 that I gave to my neighbors for their kids. I'm a PC gamer.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:42 AM

i love it!!! it is a great game. i am going to beat it on pro before i play online.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:13 AM

-Adam
[sm=hia.gif]

I beat COD4 in 4hrs+ on the hardest...its ok, I did like the in depth gameplay & story line. I'm not a fan of that FPS so maybe I'm biased but i think the onlineis not all that impressivedue to lack of user friendliness.I'd rather SOCOM than COD4. Hopefully the new developers do a great job with the next SOCOM.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:43 AM

ORIGINAL: !!!!!NJ Ride

-Adam
[sm=hia.gif]

I beat COD4 in 4hrs+ on the hardest...its ok, I did like the in depth gameplay & story line. I'm not a fan of that FPS so maybe I'm biased but i think the onlineis not all that impressivedue to lack of user friendliness.I'd rather SOCOM than COD4. Hopefully the new developers do a great job with the next SOCOM.
I don't believe that one bit. There is no way you beat that game on Veteran in 4 hours.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Retired Super Moderator

Yeah, i'm gonna have to agree with Rrasco....4 hours on veteran is just a little bit too lofty for me to believe.

-Adam

Old 03-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Retired Moderator

I have beaten every game ever in twenty minutes and I was playing triple heart attack pimp slap mode everytime. What can I say, I am gifted...[8D]

Old 03-11-2008, 11:26 AM

Yeah, calling triple BS on beating Veteran in 4 hours unless you cheated or your clock stopped and you had no idea of time. There is no way. I spent 2-3 hours alone in the TV station's big room of death on veteran. Another 2-3 'trying' stay alive long enough to get picked up by the heli in the sniper mission on veteran.

Old 03-11-2008, 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

Ferris wheel scene can be defeated by using one of the metal ticket booths as cover, planting all of your claymores, planting all of your C4 close, and not playing on Veteran. My buddy and I were playing veteran there, and even with the cover of the bullet proof ticket booth, it was nearly impossible. I have never seen so many grenade indicators on my screen at one time. Nuts.
Yeah, I was avoiding putting the solution up here. I might have been playing still took about 10 tries all huddled down in the box. Kept having to toss the grenades back out. The game play leading up to that point was really cool...but I thought that scene was unnecessarily difficult, at least in contrast to the rest of the game.

The Escapist review of CoD4 (link)
(spoilers)

Quick Reply: Army of Two