Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

An app?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 05:33 AM
7r6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An app?

I'm mainly on my smartphone so its usually a nuisance to go back and forth on the internet. Don't you think its time for a cbr forum app?

Old 02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

CBRF is owned by a company that manages enthusiast forums on lots of other topics. They won't install tapatalk or anything - their designers developed their own mobile theme for web browsing.

I mean - to open an app, you go to the home screen, or app list and press a button.

Opening the mobile forum in your browser requires like 2 extra clicks to open the browser app, and then browse to your bookmark and select it. Or - at least on Android, you can select your bookmark, and long press to add the bookmark link on a home screen - there you go - 1 click access to the forum.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:06 PM
7r6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adrenalnjunky
CBRF is owned by a company that manages enthusiast forums on lots of other topics. They won't install tapatalk or anything - their designers developed their own mobile theme for web browsing.

I mean - to open an app, you go to the home screen, or app list and press a button.

Opening the mobile forum in your browser requires like 2 extra clicks to open the browser app, and then browse to your bookmark and select it. Or - at least on Android, you can select your bookmark, and long press to add the bookmark link on a home screen - there you go - 1 click access to the forum.

True. Just wondering, I got it bookmark