Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

For anyone who WAS/IS/WILL BE military

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: For anyone who WAS/IS/WILL BE military

*EDIT - I removed this post because this thread is here to show respects to a fallen soldier, not for a pissing match*

Old 04-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Here's something for you. I hope you better understand after reading it
and as far as what you arewill tolerance I could give a ****less

https://cbrforum.com/m_408222/mpage_9/key_/tm.htm

Old 04-13-2008, 10:53 PM

"Realizing it is MY choice & MY choice alone to be a Reconnaissance Marine I accept ALL challanges involved with this profesion..."no 1 forces any of us to do what we do. we do it by our choice because we love this great country that his given us so much...i dont know how other service members feel but its always akward and slightly embarassing when that older women comes up to you at the airport and thanks you. "for those who faught for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know." i have not been to the sand box yet, but i got NLT nov1.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

Im lost, what was said?
Basically, I said I didn't support the war, but I'll always support the troops.

No need to get mods involved. Lets clean this up ourselves and start another thread. This one ain't the place.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: oakasrtheshiz

"Realizing it is MY choice & MY choice alone to be a Reconnaissance Marine I accept ALL challanges involved with this profesion..."no 1 forces any of us to do what we do. we do it by our choice because we love this great country that his given us so much...i dont know how other service members feel but its always akward and slightly embarassing when that older women comes up to you at the airport and thanks you. "for those who faught for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know." i have not been to the sand box yet, but i got NLT nov1.
0321 8 out of my 12 years

Glad to see the BRC around youngster

Now, out of respect for this thread. I'm going to just ask that if you have a problem with anything I have stated beyond my first post. Feel free to follow the instructions on the link above and for those who have lost their lives and their families. I have the utmost respect and gratitude for them

Old 04-13-2008, 11:19 PM

Can we please not start another thread about this subject? It takes three days for HC's BP to come back down...

And god bless the veterans and their families...thank you for my life and my freedom.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:22 PM

Naw, HARDCORP. I don't have any problems whatsoever with your views.

The war is a topic that a lot of people are very passionate about. Everyone has opinions, opinions differ. That's life ya know. I respect you thoughts man.

I feel bad for starting this mess by putting that lil comment in there. Totally my fault.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:38 PM

Stop all the going back and forth now. This is not a "this is how I feel about the war" thread.

Sorry to hear about the loss, its always sad to hear.

Again, no more of this going back and forth.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Retired Moderator

This is a memorial thread for a person who served our country, and one of many who lost their lives. How disrespectful to turn it into an argument. Keep it on point. Thank you.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:53 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Spirit it is not a problem, you know, it has been a couple of months since I conducted a martial arts course as an instructor. I'm just going to use the next warm body that rolls through the dutyhut hatch for some extra instruction LOL
No problem there, Richard I really do respect anyone who has put on a uniform at any point in their life. And I may be a little PTSD on this whole issue, or as a Senior NCO be a little use to not having anyone dispute. What I lay down, but honestly those who have put on a uniform have earned the right. More so than most to voice their opinion, and I damn well respect anyone who has set foot in the sandbox, for they have truly earned the right to bitch, moan and complain about the conditions speaking of which where the hell is that 4 tour F3. He swore to me tonight, he had point

It is truly a sad and horrible thing that any of our brothers in arms should lose their life. Even in the defense of this great nation, and I truly mean that regardless of what uniform they put on I would just like to add that there are serval hundred percent charity's that have been started for the families of fallen service personnel. And if anyone is interested in how to contact any of them. Some of them are branched specific others are just general funds. I would be happy to provide you with the links. Just PM me

Quick Reply: For anyone who WAS/IS/WILL BE military