Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone go to college?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone go to college?

man i go to the SLU i think ive seen ur bike around campus!!! ive been looking around i realy want to get a cbr soon i just cant decide i keep looking at the r6's 2 maybe ill c you around!!!! play rugby to meet ppl!!!! best guys and some bad *** parties w/ lots of traviling to diff. colleges for unexplored *** lol + u dont have to pay for your friends JJ

Old 11-06-2008, 03:21 AM

I'm Italian and I'm studing law.
Let me know something about your college... are they like I've always seen in the movies?I mean... perfect garden, amazing rooms, clean as a mirror, nice looking rooms...
And does the college cost really so much,and only rich people can study?
I'm asking you this because this is my idea from here about your situation.
If you want, i'll glad to explane you how it works here in Italy.
Sorry for my bad english, I am able to speak english but I still don't know some terms

Old 11-06-2008, 01:19 PM

would like to start by saying i go to a smaller college but it is very nice and well kept up but like anything it has its bad parts!!! some classrooms are real nice and some are crapy along with dorms, bathrooms, etc....... but as far as the experience goes it is what you make of it!!! if ur a cazy person and not shy you wont hae any problems on having a good time but as far as the movies go i dont think its like that just because thats something that if it were to happin it would be one night and bad *** but very rarely is it like that. any other ? i didnt answer let me know! and how is italy i am taking german but still a begginer but id like to study abroad their but still a little ify?

Old 11-06-2008, 04:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Zergling87

I'm Italian and I'm studing law.
Let me know something about your college... are they like I've always seen in the movies?I mean... perfect garden, amazing rooms, clean as a mirror, nice looking rooms...
And does the college cost really so much,and only rich people can study?
I'm asking you this because this is my idea from here about your situation.
If you want, i'll glad to explane you how it works here in Italy.
Sorry for my bad english, I am able to speak english but I still don't know some terms
The colleges arent all as clean as you see in the movies but some of the more expensive schools have amazing facilities. I am transfering from the college that I am at to a "better" school at the end of the year. All the colleges I am applying to are very pricey, the school that is the closest and by far my top pick is roughly $35,000 a year.

To answer the original question, I love college. I am two years in and having a blast even though its a real chore to balance my studies and my personal life. The past two weeks for instance have been very quiet because I had 3 exams, a paper, and a 15 minute speech all due this week. However I am esentially done for a week and a half so I will be out on the town this weekend. In Florida the ladies love bikes which helps but a lot of my luck has been just that, nothing like being in the right place at the right time

Old 11-06-2008, 06:42 PM

i go to college

Old 11-07-2008, 05:17 AM

OMg 35,000 a year?
Here in Italy with 600 to - 2000 euro(based on your personal gain) you can study in some of the best College(they are "public",property of Italian State, but they are good enough).
Privates college cost about 5.000 to 15.000 euro for a year.

Old 11-07-2008, 11:24 AM

OMg 35,000 a year?
Here in Italy with 600 to - 2000 euro(based on your personal gain) you can study in some of the best College(they are "public",property of Italian State, but they are good enough).

Our prices are going to get worse next year. With our current economic woes states cant make their budgets so they are heavily cutting and schools start to get the axe first. Lots of schools have already said they are raising tuition next year.

Old 11-07-2008, 11:42 AM

dam. im paying like 10,000 a year at my university.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:15 PM

OMg 35,000 a year?
hahaha you can go to school for far less depending on where you live. community colleges in ny state cost about 1700 a semester and state colleges cost about 5500 a semester.
you go to a private school and you get nailed though.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM

OMg 35,000 a year?
We have many colleges here that are public and private that range from <$1000 a year to over $50,000 a year, depending on where you go and how much money you have and what type of pretigious degree you want to get.

Where abouts in Italy are you from? I have relatives in Cattolica, Rimini and Richione, in the Romagna region. I have been there twice to visit and I love it in your country, the scenery and the women are very beautiful. I can't wait to go back!!

Welcome to the forum!!

Quick Reply: Anyone go to college?