Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone go to college?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone go to college?

5th and final year in college! (Liked it soo much I took an extra year [8D]) My advice would be change schools..lol The stories you've heard are true, its just a matter of which schools you go to. I'm pretty fortunate because VA has a lot of great schools(both on the educational and the party/women side).

But i'm coming to the end of the party scene and only go out to the bars on special occasions. Not to mention, I've hada few samples of real jobs and don't mind the pay and responsiblilties.

Adding a little to what Sixhundred said about letting the girls have your gear or have extra gear for her. Don't give up your gear. If you don't have gear for the girls to wear you shouldnt be letting them ride, end of story. Jacket, boots, gloves, and jeans should be a minimum. Surprisingly, i've run across 4 girls that love riding on the back of motorcycles and have their own jackets and helmets(mostly due because their brothers ride).

Old 02-27-2008, 09:09 PM

Maby it is just my school. Can't really afford to transfer though.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:20 PM

Hang in there. There are plenty of chics out there. Unfortunately, there are also plenty of lactating Harley Sl*ts that you need to stay away from too.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:02 PM

do yourself a favor and join a team or a club or something. College for me was awesome, I went to a school that was almost all male but still had an awesome time (there were some chicks of course on random occasions). But it wasn't about the hookups or the drinking, for me it was the stories, cuz all of us only have a life as good as our stories.

I ran track at school and had TONS of friends due to the track team, so join a club and make friends, male and female. If there aren't many clubs at your school, start up a "sport bike club" - most colleges will partially fund a club, i know my school would give 2-5k per year per club...

Some schools really do just suck though, that can happen, I got lucky and got into my #1 choice school and it happened to be a perfect fit. I also didn't drink much and I don't smoke (still don't smoke, and maybe drink once every three weeks, if that).

Live it up, do fun things, try to stay out of trouble, and don't go looking for girls, they will come to you when they want - in the mean time have fun on your bike, playing video games with other dudes at the college, play sports outside, do whatever.

oh yeah and +1 for staying away from stupid bitches, i hate me some stupid bitches.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:38 PM

Been in school for a couple years now and I pretty much hate every minute of it. Only because of the amount work that is required in my degree. While all my roomates enjoy the typical college lifestyle where the weekends start on thirsty thursdays and I seem to spend every free minute either at work or studying. Though I do try to make time to go out on Friday or Saturday nights. Hearing some of you guys talk about not having any chicks in your class makes me laugh since I'm in nursing and there is roughly 10 dudes and an uncountable amount of females. Only downside is I already have a chick. Anyways, ya ur school sounds kind of on the lame side but if you don't like to go out and drink check out some teams orclubs as someone mentioned to fill the time. Also do you stay on or near campus? I think living at home and living right around the school makes fortwo very different experiences.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:54 PM

I thought college sucked ***.

Made it through a whole semester, and then joined the military. HAHA

Old 02-27-2008, 11:57 PM

Hey at least your in school..
you school that you paid for and alrdy to go there and they say
"nope, cant do it anymore since the program was cut."
"Sorry, i cant do anything more for you except give you my card when you want to do your EMT-P degree, come back it will be open for you."

Old 02-28-2008, 12:10 AM

Get into nursing classes. Tons of hotties and wingwomen.

Gotta come to the Australia, man one big party where I am at. Fun *** college xperience.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Maby it is just my school. Can't really afford to transfer though.
No problem mate! Just make the best out of it. I've had some of the best times with just my male friends and ****. It's all about the connection you make with whoever. Get close!, make the stories and stuff you can refer too. We literally go to the bar and laugh at eachotherabout the stupid **** we've done around one another.

Sorry been drinking so bare with..... Like tonight. A bud of mine and I went out to his hot tub with 5 ladys. One being my gf. well after a case and such things started happening. 3 were bisexual, and the other girl was straight then of course my gf. Well truth and dare began... I dared him to hook up in the showers with the straight girl while the other girls did their thing in the hot tub. He of course fired back for me and my girl to go into the other unoccupied bathroom so we did. Well we worked our way from the bathroom to the shared(Between the two bathrooms)enterainment room and he and his lady friend thought it would be fun to drop a hello to us... needless to say... it killed the moment. Catcher is .. we thought they were done, so we left the bathrooms to join the hottub again only to find out they went at it again for another 10mins.

So now I rag his *** for being a "good" friend and interrupting my shi*. Forgive me mods for the language but yahh.

Moral of my drunkness story is.... have a good time whether its with random girls or your good guy friends. Just don't make aquaintances, make friends.

Drunkie out!!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 02:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Kc31019

Hey at least your in school..
you school that you paid for and alrdy to go there and they say
"nope, cant do it anymore since the program was cut."
"Sorry, i cant do anything more for you except give you my card when you want to do your EMT-P degree, come back it will be open for you."

There's a degree for Paramedics? That's outrageous! You only need a cert here. Still difficult to do though.

Anyways, I'm finishing up my 4th year in college. I have 3 more years to go. Yup, a total of 7 years in college, but it's only because I'm a double major. It sucks because of all the work, but by the end of college, I'll have a total of 4degrees. Two Bachelor's and two Associates. I'm thinking of going for my master's in one of those degrees...and possibly a doctorate's.... For now, I'm just concentrating on my Bachelors. I'm only 21 right now, so I'll make a decision about the others later. Nauree, I've heard the same stories as you have about college. Bottom line is that the main reason people go to college is to achieve an education. Go to college for school, and not for the chicks and ***.

Quick Reply: Anyone go to college?