Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone go to college?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone go to college?

Been thinking...

I'm gona be ending my 2nd year of college and so far...its been boring as hell. Basiclly, everyone went their seperate ways after highschool and I'm left with a few people and like none of them go to school. They are a bunch of drinkers that go to bars every weekend. I dont like bars and thats really all that is around here. I hear from people that college was great. Partying and girls. Thats another thing. Nothing but backward *** girls here. You think I'd get some play with my hot *** bike and leathers but I've been straight out told that they think my bike is scary and that they dont want to ride. Wtf. Hell I had one girl today tell me today that she like HARLYS!!! I straight out told her harlys are pieces of crap. She shutup after that. I wanted to BME Pain Olympics myself after that. I get to school everymorning and I can just hear the sucking. Have all the stories about college I've heard been exigerated? []

[male bonding moment]

Old 02-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Default RE: Anyone go to college?

Your mom went to college.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:30 PM

yes...yes she did.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:31 PM

Sorry...can't help you out...I attended modeling/finishing school...(we had our own kind of fun...I'm sure you can imagine)

Old 02-27-2008, 08:32 PM

I went to IU in Bloomington IN ans I had a great time. Chicks and drinking chicks and drinking chicks and drinking. Little 5 week is the best weekend of the year. any one that went to IU will understand that.

But if you do not drink you will have to find the others that do not drink too. they are their you just need to find them. I did not ride a bike when I was in school but we still had fun.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:34 PM

Im finishing my junior year at Ohio Dominican University. So far its been great. I live at home though so i can come and go when i want and still get to live rent free. Ive been dating my girlfriend for the past 5 years so no new *** here but the girls i do know always want to ride. Cant wait till the weather warms up and i can get mine out again!!!

man.. you and i are in the same position.. except im done with school.. im off working in NY with all my friends in OK or CA and all my friends here are bar rats.. i personally am a smoker and only go to the bar maybe 1 night a week.

gets me alot of days with my bike.

ORIGINAL: beano

Im finishing my junior year at Ohio Dominican University. So far its been great. I live at home though so i can come and go when i want and still get to live rent free. Ive been dating my girlfriend for the past 5 years so no new *** here but the girls i do know always want to ride. Cant wait till the weather warms up and i can get mine out again!!!
I'm conviced now its because I live in Louisiana with a bunch of retards.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:35 PM
VP

I never got *** cause of the bike but I did beacuse of my car... but she was young and stupid and I had 12 beers and a fancy haircut

Old 02-27-2008, 08:41 PM

80%+ of college chics are stupid... which equates to 80+% of non-college chics as well. I don't like to party anymore. I've been in college since 2002. I'm going to be done in April 2009. The sooner the better. Get that **** done and get a job... then pay for toys and prostitutes if you can't find a decent girl. I've got a decent girl. I have to put up with some ****, but not as much as a stupid chic would bother me with. Oh... you won't get any poon with a bike unless you're a good at communicating... aka start conversations with chics in t-shirts/sweatshirts/jeans/athletic shoes instead of dumb women in mini skirts, boots, and enough make up to choke a horse. If you really want a real world girl to like your bike, you either give up your gear so she can be safe or have gear for her.

Quick Reply: Anyone go to college?