Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody here like trucks???

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody here like trucks???

P.A.R. Trucking Needs Your Help.

http://www.trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=732

A bunch of us from another forum play an online game called Trukz at www.trukz.com. Im on this forum as well as some of the others so I figured I'd give this a shot. Trukz is a simulation driving game where you pick up loads and haul them across the US & Europe. PAR Trucking is situated in Europe because you can earn more money in Europe than in the states. Initially we started a thread in the other forum because we needed 25 active drivers to start bidding on contracts and we were a few short. From posting the inital thread we now have more than the minimum amount of drivers needed to start bidding on contracts. Now we wanna be able to bid on the big contracts that pay more and have less companies bidding on them. Thats where you come in.

If you're into trukz and big rigs, simply join Trukz and follow the link above to submit an application to our company. New qualified drivers may be eligible for a company wage which will help you move up in the game faster. If you have any questions you can PM me here any of the company officers which you can find on our page listed above. Hope to see you truking with us soon.

Any help is appreciated and thanks for looking.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Default RE: Anybody here like trucks???

I used to play, they deleted mine and my wifes account because they say you cant have more than one account. We both played and got screwed and I told the admins and never heard back.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:17 PM

Yeah you cant have 2 drivers at the same company from the same ip address and the admins are very tough. power trip lol. If we can get you back on would you join? I dont know if we can do anything but its worth a shot.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:35 PM

No, just no time for it.

Old 06-21-2008, 03:37 PM

im still stuck in the us, gonna come over to europe as soon as im done haulin some crap to chi town.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:18 AM

Ahhhh schnapp Dizzie lol. When you fly in land in Marseilles and pick up appliances to deliver to Dublin. Thats the contract we're running now and thats the longest route on the contract so you'll make a couple of g's.

Dam, no one else likes trukz???? Join and play, you'll get hooked once you start lol. Dont know if thats a good thing or not but something else to kill time while youre on the net. [8D]

Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 AM

u guys are really tryin to get some more members, postin on sl to and all. whats that thread up to, like 90 pages or something?

Old 06-22-2008, 07:08 AM

Headed to pick up 3rd load of appliances. Trukzzz r fun.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:57 PM

Yeah we're trying to get more people to be able to go after the bigger contracts. You saw how we kept getting outbid at bs prices on the smaller ones. That wont happen as much with the bigger loads coz theyre arent as many rinky dink companies bidding on them. Figured Id give it a shot but it doesnt look like anyone on here likes trukz lol. We'll get there though SLOWLY haha. And word up trukz are fun.

Old 06-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

so it's an online game.... where you drive a truck for hours... to make fake money... ?

god people will do anything lol...

Whats next the jogging around the block for fake exercise game? lol

Quick Reply: Anybody here like trucks???