Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anybody else agree

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anybody else agree

Hahahahaha!!! Classic..."May we please get past, thankyou..." That's some funny stuff right there.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:05 PM

I will definately agree that the NFL is turning into a sissy game. I would have to agree with Polamalu that they may as well make it flag football or two-hand touch. It seems anymore that a defender can barely touch someone and get flagged for it. I can see where if a player crosses the line with something unnecessary but come one, it's football...it's a CONTACT sport. The way I look at it is if you do not want to get hit, then do not play football. Also, it is the JOB of the defender to tackle the ball carrier and/or separate them from the ball [&:]

I will have to disagree with what the Jets safety received, however, because that hit was clearly not one that was intended like it looks. If you look at it again, the safety was pushed from behind which made the collision much worse than it probably would have been.

Old 10-18-2008, 09:43 AM

im with funk on this one...i can see both sides of the issue.....i dont mind seeing a really really hard hit if its not to the head....anything else goes i think......that and purposfully going for the QB's knee is a no no....other than that i say got for it.