Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any tips to last longer in bed?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Any tips to last longer in bed?

get a real ugly one and leave the lights on.... that should do the trick.....

Old 05-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 2wheelsRbetter

listen to ranger he must know what he's talking about cause aparently hes banged all our moms

See how I'm going at a steady pace.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:13 PM

when I was younger, I once asked my older cousing why he dated fat ugly chicks.....he replied as dead pan as could be..."practice" words of wisdom.

back when I was dating, and knew I may score later that night, I wouldrub that first one out and get it out of the way before I went out, that would relieve alot of pressure, mentally and physically.

then as Rangerscott said, make sure to get her all worked up with 4play, even if it takes a half hour or more, once she has ***, it wont matter if you only last 10min. she's already quivering and had hers.

contrary to belief, chicks dont really like to just get rammed for a half hour, it gets very boring for them...know matter how many times you change position.its everything else that is supposed tohappen before that really works up a chick.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:31 PM

Sing 'it's raining men' or some Yanni tunes over and over in your head... If that doesnt work picture voodoo in his undies grilling up one of his ribeye sandwiches. If you still bust one off, you may have another problem.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:34 PM

You could put one of those thick rubber bands around your dick to keep the bloodin........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. cough

Have someone put a match on your arm............................................... .................................................. ...............thats 4play.

Put a super thick condom on.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:02 PM

This is a funny thread. I like rangers avatar. Only advice would be to do more for her or to quit having sex. JK. Rings do help a little, and condoms are always a good way to go for less sensitivity.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Not one to kiss and tell and considering the little lady posts here herself. I will only say this I consider a quickie at least one hour and I do not mean 59 minutes and 59 seconds I mean a damn hour and we won't even discuss a standard session who says man can have multiple orgasms without a break BS physical conditioning is physical conditioning regardless of how it's applied two words gentlemen Stamina and Longevity, Stamina and Longevity.................[sm=devilangel.gif] [sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 05-07-2008, 10:35 PM

I agree with Hardcorp, (If i didn't he would kick my ****)

But + one on the condom, if you are desperate to impress this girl, make shure you get her THERE before you do. Sometimes its more important for her to get there than you. It might be the diference between you getting once or becoming this girls sex god for the rest of her life!

Going downstairs is always good but remember courtesy, after beeing there, you HAVE to wash your mouth bofore even talking to her closely. She will apreciate it and theynotice that you know this stuff! They even talk to their friends about it so do your homework and aim to please her before yourself, it goes a long way and pretty much guaranties you get sex again , and again, and again. Which is the ONLY thing better than getting sex once.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:07 PM
VP

Think about, in this order, these three things:

1. Baseball... nothing more boring that than. If you're on bottom, make bases out of the marks on the celining. Replay the last game you watched in your head.

2. Nuns...nothing more disgustingly less sexual than nuns. Don't think about hot nuns, think about old, virgin nuns who don't want *****.

3. Voodoo...there's nothing more hilraious than Voodoo. If you start laughing, it's over. Probably for good. There's no way in the entire world you're going to convince a girl you're not laughing at her at a time like that. So, think about them in the order I told you about. If you start smiling and get caught, say "You're so hot, man I'm lucky." Then go back to baseball.

Also don't touch her.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:12 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Think about, in this order, these three things:

1. Baseball... nothing more boring that than. If you're on bottom, make bases out of the marks on the celining. Replay the last game you watched in your head.

2. Nuns...nothing more disgustingly less sexual than nuns. Don't think about hot nuns, think about old, virgin nuns who don't want *****.

3. Voodoo...there's nothing more hilraious than Voodoo. If you start laughing, it's over. Probably for good. There's no way in the entire world you're going to convince a girl you're not laughing at her at a time like that. So, think about them in the order I told you about. If you start smiling and get caught, say "You're so hot, man I'm lucky." Then go back to baseball.

Also don't touch her.
LOL

Last I heard, voodoo was still a virgin....JK!
He's probably like a crazy stud pleasing his wife for 3 hours at a time. Voodoo, you stud you

Quick Reply: Any tips to last longer in bed?