CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Another reason police are good for nothing.... (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/another-reason-police-good-nothing-66424/)

KidCr3nshaw 04-21-2008 01:26 PM

RE: Another reason police are good for nothing....

:eek:- to your whole post. For someone so flippant about offending someone, your feelings sure seem hurt.

As far as the communications, I should rephrase...

Any up-to-date communications center is just what I said. Hardly an office full of cubicles. You keep proving to me how little you really know.

And about the "12 year old" thing - I think you're hanging on a bit tight to that, for it's quite obvious I was trying to make a point, and not necessarily directed only towards you. You do sound young, though, considering your attitude.

I can't think of anyone in the civilized world who can honestly say every single encounter they've ever had with law enforcement was adverse.

And yes, I smoke pot. Although I hung my gun belt up a couple of years ago I'll still arrest you if I see you smoking pot... and I'll take it too. Just don't call the cops on me.

:)

dachamp312 04-21-2008 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

And yes, I smoke pot. Although I hung my gun belt up a couple of years ago I'll still arrest you if I see you smoking pot... and I'll take it too. Just don't call the cops on me.

:)

would u really take it or are you just messin around??

KidCr3nshaw 04-21-2008 01:46 PM

Hell yes I would take it, wouldn't you?

(BTW, notice where I said, "hung my gun belt up," :D)

dachamp312 04-21-2008 01:54 PM

lol, no i wouldn't cuz i don't mess around with that stuff... but to each their own, i just said no to drugs, lol...

but dont u think thats kinda f*ed up for arresting them for it and then keeping it for yourself??deep down i really don't care cuz thats what u choose to do and thats fine with me (i can't stop u) buti'm really curious to read your reasoning behind it...

KidCr3nshaw 04-21-2008 01:58 PM

Okay, I didn't want to do this...

I quit my job in LE 2 years ago.

:D

Sorry - I couldn't help it, I left clues all over for you. You're not in the Detective program are you? ;)

Nothin' but love, brotha.

MikeInCtown 04-21-2008 02:44 PM

I can only assume you took offense to the OP, but I still cannot figure out why. Drunk driving is one of the biggest offenses and kills a huge number of people on the roads yearly. For a cop to not show up within that amount of time is horrendous. I cannot believe you would see it any differently or even defend someone at dispatch who wouldn't have called that one out. Attitudes like yours give all cops a bad freaking name.

Most cops would take off and make sure they stopped that lady. I once got pulled over by a cop on the highway and while he was talking to me spotted someone he had to pull over for speeding that had tried to evade him. he tells me to follow him as he pulls over the other guy. I do and got a warning while the other guy got a handful of citations. Anyway, the point is that a cop can do more than one thing at once.

snowboarding82 04-21-2008 02:50 PM

Quit or got fired? LOL (and this IS one of the times where the person typing "lol" is actually laughing out loud)
I joined the taliban an hour ago. I was just over there fighting against them but I quit the armytwoyearsago. I'm fake and don't believe in or care about what I do I just do it for something to do. (Obviously not really, I'm just making a point) That's all I have tosay.At 9 years old I'll be the big man and just let it go now. =) Ride safe!!!!

Mike

flashman 04-21-2008 02:56 PM

Well it seems as though you did everything you could besides taking her out yourself. It sounds as though that is a small town, so maybe that has something to do with the PD lack of urgency?

dachamp312 04-21-2008 03:19 PM

lol Kid, that was hilarious andi'm definitely no detective although idid catch on to some of those hints... i guess my real question is: u didn't take anybodys stash b4 u quit?

KidCr3nshaw 04-21-2008 05:06 PM

^^^Heh, no. I was smoke free while working!

MikeInCTown... maybe you didn't read the entire thread - I hardly said the OP offended me. I'm not even going to bother spoon-feeding you what I said, it's all in print if you care.

Snowboarding, oh boy here we go, huh?If it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside to think that someone with opposing viewpoints was fired fromone of their jobs, then by all means...

But I gotta say that I'm dissapointed in MikeInCTown. I've readyour posts and you're much smarter than to come in here andstart bashing me without reading everything I wrote. And if you didn't care to readeverything I can't help but to wonder why you caredenough tomake a post? You have officially made yourself look like a fool. Everything I've said in here contradicts all of your ranting but then again... if it makes you warm and fuzzy inside to bash me for no reason then by all means, join Snowboarding under his blankey.

:eek: