Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Another pet thread?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another pet thread?

I just wanted everybody to share their pet's idiosyncrasies because pets are soooo goofy! Here is my boy:

This is "Buddy", but I call him BaDoo Larouix (La roo), Buddy Larouix,Duece,or Deuce Doo. I always think of that dog from Labyrinth (Sir Didymus) when I look at him.

He is an evillittle ****. One of our couches is backed up toa counter that affords access to the sink and the cutting board in the kitchen (maybe you can see that in the picture). I always catch him up on the counter trying to steal what is lying in wait. One time, he stole my very special cookie that I was looking forward to for dessert. He also has a specific bedtime. About 9 o'clock, he goes to bed (our bed of course). He does not like to sleep alone though, so he will come into the living room every twenty minutes or so, and jump on me or my wife, look at us for a few seconds, and run back into the bedroom. He is trying to ask us why we are not in bed yet...if he could only speak. This little turdy rat dog thinks he is about 100 pounds. When we are playing with his chew toys, he kicks out his back legs, one at a time,like a bull seeing red, to let us know he is ready for us to throw said chew toy, and to let us know he isn't about to take any $hit from the lesser beings inhis household (us). I may love this little creep more than I love my kids...hahaha!!! Thank God for pets...somehow they make us better humans.

Post 'em up everybody...your petshave to be as silly as mine!

Old 04-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Another pet thread?

Yeah I love my dog as well, She has the run of this place to. Ok, dawn finds her trying to wake me up for her walk, when I don't budge she sits on me, she knows that if she gets the right spot (my bladder), I got to get up anyway to take a pee. She attacks my boots while I'm wearing them, & springs supprise attcks at em from behind the sofa (their now cactus). She barks at me when its time for food. Actually she is really a loyal & friendly little sweet heart, very smart. When I go out, I have to get home within a few hours or have the guy next door come in & take her for a walk, cos she won't eat, drink or take a pee. She just sits at the door waiting for me. She is a total ball & fribee nut to, never stops wanting to play

This where she is right know, when evver I'm on the computer.Name:  dcp_2417.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  118.9 KB

The other is, lets play ball, like most of the time
Name:  dcp_2378.jpg
Size:  144.9 KB

Old 04-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Registered Users

Alright, I'll bite as I didn't post pics of my babies in the last thread.

I have a German Shepherd rescue and a beautiful pure bread saint. We got them both as pups right after we got married. I love them both a LOT...my shepherd has allergies and requires a lot of extra care ($100 in food every 2.5 weeks)....and my saint is an old soul trapped in a young body but she lives only to be loved.

My shepherd Wrigley....

Name:  wrigimage.jpg
Size:  50.7 KB

My saint Bristow...(chillin on the bed)

Name:  bristowimage.jpg
Size:  29.2 KB

Bristow and Wrigley chillin on the bed on the weekend...

Name:  the2image.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  34.8 KB

And them as puppies...

Name:  looking.jpg
Size:  31.7 KB

Old 04-11-2008, 11:55 AM

My cat, Mishka. Got her the day me and my ex moved in together, and of course, she chose me . Actually, she wasn't taking her either way. I think she is retarded, she lays in the dumbest positions and just acts retarded, but I still love her.

Yes, she sleeps like this...

Old 04-11-2008, 12:16 PM

My cat "Purrcey" - I got her last May from the shelter, not really sure why but I just all of a sudden had an urge to get a cat, so I did. She is SUCH a funny cat - people are always impressed by how freaking frendly she is. Even complete strangers can walk right up to her and pet her. We (me and my roommates) raised her pretty well, and we always have people over at the house so strangers always meant somebody new to play with.

She sleeps in my bed, every night, and she puts her paw/front arm around my neck and nuzzles her head under my chin, it's very cute. My girlfriend usually stays at my house too so lots of times they fight for me - real funny

my cat is also SUPER vocal, she will meow and make these weird sounds all the time, either to get attention, or to say "i'm hungry" or "i'm tired" or "loud noises". She gets in the "scardy cat" position every time we are playing, and she will hop sideways.

Name:  DSC00508.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  266.9 KB

I also have to mention my girlfriends freaking chiuaua (or however you spell it) who is always at my house too. The cat and the dog (Bella) are always playing together. When the two of them met (last July) my cat was much smaller than the dog. Now the cat is double the size of the dog. It's real fun to watch them play.

This dog is the BIGGEST scardy dog ever - absolutly terrified of people she doesn't know. But when she gets near other dogs she must think she's huge because she is way too aggressive to the point where we don't let her play with other dogs now because we are afriad she will get hurt. So the dog really just plays with us and the cat. Also a very sweet dog, but still not housebroken which is a HUGE pain, but since it's my g/f's dog she always cleans up the mess.

This is her in one of her less annoying states...

Name:  DSC00106.jpg
Size:  58.9 KB

I love animals and can't wait to have my own place and a nice BIG dog :-)

Old 04-11-2008, 12:18 PM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

And them as puppies...

I LOVE this picture, I was cracking up at the HUGE ears connected to the tiny dog (who certainly is far from tiny now)

Old 04-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Registered Users

Oh geez...worst thing you could have done kiker...i could post pics and talk dogs all day...LOL...be prepared to "awwww".....

Name:  littlewrig.jpg
Size:  38.1 KB

Name:  sleepy.jpg
Size:  49.9 KB

Old 04-11-2008, 01:02 PM

This is Vince. He's a fatso even though he doesn't eat that much. Like rrasco's kitty Vince is retarded too.

Name:  2008_0411mix0057.jpg
Size:  17.3 KB

Old 04-11-2008, 01:30 PM

/\/\ lol, my cat is fat too. i got her fixed b/c she was going into heat and it was driving me nuts, now her stomache kinda hangs and everyone that sees her says she is fat. I barely feed her 2x a day.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:34 AM

here my little guy even though he isnt little now he like 45 pounds at 6 months i posted it on here once beforeName:  riley.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  79.8 KB

Quick Reply: Another pet thread?